yesterday(the 1st day after my periods) my boyfriend and i were cuddling but the things lead to another step so he fingered me and then his penis touched my moist vagina for a while, but it didn't went in. im so scared but he said he didn't ejaculate neither on the time or before in the day. but i m not sure because i felt something wet on his penis.but i never had intercourse.  im so scared can you guys help me or give me an advice??

You are probably not Pregnant , it usualy takes a lot more than that .

But if You did , Some married couples have tried every thing & can not get Pregnant .

Some married couples wont a baby so bad , that thay would pay You for your baby .

Have a Good Day & I wish You all the Best !!!

Bert :-}

Dear Mini

Are you in the UK? You can speak to a pharmacist or visit your sexual health clinic for advice. But be quick. Although the risk is probably low, there is a risk.

1. His penis touched your moist vagina for a while (how long)? If you mean the actual vagina (as opposed to your vulva, which some people wrongly call the vagina), then the moisture could take any male fluid into the vagina.
  2. You felt something wet on his penis. Was that before it touched your vagina, or after? If after, could have been from your vaginal fluid. If before, it was, if he did not ejaculate, pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum).
  3. Also, he fingered you. Do you mean that his fingers penetrated your vagina? Or that he fingered your clit? If his finger(s) penetrated your vagina, did they have pre-cum on them?
  4. It is thought that pre-cum does not usually contain sperm. However, if there has been a recent ejaculation, there could be some residual semen (which would contain sperm) in the urethra, and therefore mix with the pre-cum. But if he had urinated since the last ejaculation, it is likely that the urethra would have been cleaned out. So when did your boyfriend last ejaculate? Has he urinated since?
  5. Not all males ejaculate with a big spurt; some just ooze. How does he ejaculate?

All in all, the risk, from the information you gave, seems low. But you know (or can find out) the answers to the above questions.

The fact that some married couples have tried hard, and yet cannot get pregnant is by the way. How fertile each partner is can be affected by many factors. E.g. Warm testes, timing of (or maybe irregular) ovulation, medicines, reproductive organ blockage, alcohol, stress, STIs, age. On the other hand some even get pregnant when on the pill.

If you want further clarification, please ask. Privately if you prefer.

Hope this helps.

Thank You Sergentbert :)

Shepherd Thank u for ur guidance...bt the problem is tht it was happen on the 1st day after my periods....n i felt wet after touching vagina...n his penis touch my vagina for jst few seconds n then i quickly wash it with normal water n he fingered me before his penis touch my vagina..is it advisable to take EC pills??we did it on 22nd October(between 4 to 5 PM)..n nw today is 24th...pls help me...

Dear Mini

I think you should be ok, but you haven't answered the questions I put to you to help me to be more sure. If you don't want to give more details in public, then you can send me a private message, and I will try and give more help.

However I'll try and help with generalisations. I don't know how old you are, how long you have been menstrating, or where you live. Are there any cultural aspects to this? What religious affiliation do you have?

1. Usually, there is no little risk of pregnancy on the first day after the end of a normal regular period (when bleeding stops). So if your cycle length is always 28 days, and your period lasted 5 days (as usual), then you would have started on 17th October, and finished on 21st October. You would have had sexual contact on day 6, which is normally considered a non-fertile day. The 26th (day 10) is considered the first fertile day. In normal circumstances you would be unlikely to get pregnant anyway. However, your periods may be irregular, they may have not yet settled down, you might be extra fertile, or you may have a (rare) double ovulation.
  2. You felt wet after touching your vagina. At what stage did you touch it? Before his penis touched it, or after? What you say does not give a clear sequence of events. The wetness could well be your vaginal wetness through arousal. Or it might be his pre-cum if it was wet afterwards. You say it was just a 'few seconds' (earlier you said 'a while'). If he emitted no semen, and he had urinated since his last release of semen, then any fluid (pre-cum) from him is unlikely to contain sperm. So there would be very little risk.
  3. You washed quickly, so the risk is even lower.
  4. That leave us with his fingering you. You didn't explain exactly what he did. If he just fingered your clit, then, particularly as you washed, there should be little problem. However if he put his fingers inside your vagina, then there is a slight risk he might have got his fluid on his hands and transferred it into your vagina. Then if it was only clean pre-cum, there is very little risk. If it was semen, that's a different matter. However, the risk seems small.
  5. I cannot advise on EC pill, but you might think it worth it, just to be doubly sure. Taking the emergency contraceptive pill has not been shown to cause any serious or long-term health problems. It can, though, sometimes have side effects, such as pain in the tummy area and irregular menstrual bleeding. If reading this you are still worried, it is an option, but discuss it with your pharmacist, or sexual health professional (whatever is appropriate for your area). But you could also consider the IUD, although this would mean inserting it in your vagina, and your hymen would almost certainly rupture (if it has not already). This might be an issue for you.

The risk of you being pregnant is very low, in my view, in the light of my understanding of your situation and behaviour, but you will have to decide.

Please keep in touch, and let me know what you decide. You will also have to think about how you avoid this situation in the future. We could chat about that if you wish.

I hope this has been some help.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Shepherd

Thanx for ur kindness dear....m sending u a private msg...pls reply me as early possible :(

hi sheperd999! pls help!

Im 31 yrs old from philippines, worried if i am pregnant or not. im always tired, my back is aching much. i have the feeling of nausea, my breasts are tender, sensitive and enlarged and im gaining weight but i never have a test for pregnancy for i am afraid to know that i am pregnant. i am afraid because i will be losing my job if i am and im the breadwinner in our family.

my cycle always run on a 28 to 30 day period and never missed any menstration.all my menses are regular and will lasts for only 3 days.but with so much stress at work now since i am always on field always riding a motorcycle on a rough road, i had my abnormal menstration as i say it on august. i say its abnormal because i have menstration on august 18, a tiny spot. then on the 19, no spot at all. on the 20 and 21, tiny spots again . on the 22 and 23, many blood came out. on the 24, small blod came out as the usual blood on my last day of regular normal menstration. however im having spotting even on the 28th day, im stil having a spotting. since the last day a blood came out of me was on the 28th, im confident to have sex on the 1st day of september just this year without using contraceptives thinking that i will never get pregnant since its only 4 days after my last menstration .meaning to say, im still safe. did i count it wrong?

i never had menstration on the month of september and october will soon end and still i never have a menstration. am i possibly pregnant? i am worried because i took a chinese tablet last week of september hoping that i will bleed. but i didnt. this tablet is the one i used before when my stomach is aching and tiny blood came out. when i take it before, many blood comes out and it eases the pain on my stomach. since i never had menstration on september, i searched the net and tried to read about ascorbic acid. i then take 2 tablets of 500mg every after 2 hours for 5 days. i then had dark brown discharges and theres presence of somewhat granules in dark brown color too and i felt so much pain on my back and i felt so tired and nauseted and feel that my stomach is in hyper acidity and felt bloated. on the 4th night of taking, a fresh tiny blood came out when i urinate. but only that time, nothing follows. i planned to take it ascrobic acid up to 10 days but i can no longer take it because of the taste,the smell i hate it anymore and the hyperacidity im feeling to my stomach. so i stopped it on the 5th day for if i will forced myself, i will just vomit it for sure. but until now, im still taking that chinese tablet named BUTIAO. and until now, i am having dark brown discharges. what is this all about? is this miscarriage? will this lead to miscarriage? am i risky on this kind of situation? pls help me. i am really not feeling well all the time. i felt that my whole body is having an earthquake. i am having flu, cough, colds.

im confused bothered worried. i talked to no one. i never told my sex partner because we dont have relationship at all. we just do it as frends with benefits no strings attached for i am afraid of commitment. does all the activities i have done (im refering here to the medicines i took) readily affects the baby if i am really pregnant? if i am pregnant, i dont want to born this child because im afraid to loss my job and i am not ready to accept the consequences of my actions regarding baby defects. what will i do to get rid of this ? pls help me, i am in indire need your advice the soonest possible time. im hoping for your response. thank you.

Dear npreccy

I am sorry to hear of your situation. I will try to give some help, but please private message me to give more information, or to continue the conversation. That way it is less likely to get mixed with the original thread, and it is more private.

BUTIAO is for menstrual problems, and it is advised not to take it when pregnant. I believe this is because it can cause a miscarriage, but I do not know how it would impact on the foetus if there be no miscarriage. You need to talk to a Pharmacist or doctor about this. I am not a doctor.

I think your counting was wrong. The first day of your period was 22nd August, so 1st September you were possibly fertile. Remember that whenever you have unprotected sex, there is the possibility of pregnancy. But your periods are irregular, and it is impossible to calculate ovulation with absolute certainty. Anyway, it could be that your discharges are related to a miscarriage. Your actual menstrual events from the July period, as well as dates of sexual activity would be helpful in getting a better picture.

The only way you can be sure is to take a pregnancy test. You will have to find out sooner or later; the sooner, the better. If you are pregnant, your partner should take some responsibility for it. The fwb arrangement is full of potential problems.

So, I would advise:

1. Refrain from sex
  2. Ask a Pharmacist about the effects of BUTIAO on the development of the foetus
  3. Take a pregnancy test

I hope this is some initial help. But please send me a message to fill me in with more details about yourself, and I will try to help more. I would like to. Let me also know what cultural and religious implications there are.

Hey Shepherd....hwz u???i hope everyone is fine in ur family....m sry tht i was so much busy in past tym...i hope u cn understand..i really need to talk wid u bt i dn't why m nt able to open massages n nt able to send msges :( may b it is some technical problems..can u pls send me 1 massage ???so i cn check out tht is it working or nt????

Ur's faithful
Mini :)

Hello Mini
Good to hear from you again. We are all well thank you.
I tried sending a private message, but seem unable to send you a message; for some reason it is not working. I will try and find out what is wrong.

Meanwhile, you can ask on this thread if it is urgent

I have discovered that you can no longer send a PM unless you have posted 10 messages. So you need to post another 5 or 6 messages, which you can do here if you wish. Then you can send via PM

ys Dear u r right i also found out tht PM is restricted for those user who r nt using this site regularly or dn't hve minumum 10 post,,n i jst complete it nw i cn msg u :)