Hey all, I am a 21 year old and have been very confused lately. I had a miscarriage in February and the only symptoms I had then was certain foods made me gag instantly and the smell of cigarettes turned my stomach and headaches. That was it.and I tested positive with home tests went to doctor and was confirmed.. I have just been feeling odd lately... tired of the time it doesn't matter how long I sleep at night when I get up in the morning I'm still exhausted.. my breasts and nipples are very sore and tender... I have gained two pounds in two weeks (I never gain weight I've been the same weight for over a year) yes of course I've been having UN protected sex. I have head aches very often..I am achy all over all the time. I get light headed sometimes and my stomach just has been yucky for about a week or so. Sometimes get sharp pains in side. Been having diarrhea too. Usually my period lasts 6 days and is heavy. My period started two days ago and has been very very light and on and off for three days. It has now stopped which is not normal at all. I have a 28 day cycle.. I have took multiple pregnancy tests and they all come back negative.

if all the test come out negative you should double check with the doctors to make sure all is well.

You should double check with a doctor, some women get false negative test.