i am fifteen years old, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex ALOT ,, i was on birth control but it says it you may be pregnant stop immediatley so i did so, it is february 15 and i haven't gotten my period sense december 25th. ive already missed one of my cycles. i have cravings of things i never liiked before like pickles, certian vegtables and lots of other foods. sometimes if i smell something funny or breath in cigarette smoke i throw up. i have horrible lower back pain and i have DDD cup bra and i dont know if its the bigger the more sensative or what? but thy have been getting very sensative, and usually with my period i never got sore nippls or breats..i find myself being alot more snappy moody and tired. i am taking a pregnancy test after my next missed period wich i THINK should be around march 2nd or so, if not i will try another tst the week after that( im irragular so it's very hard to tell) also i have been expirencing some light cramping in my very low abdominals, usually my period cramps are way more painful bc i suffer from PMDD so i am almost potivive that i am pregnant. if i am i plan to keep my baby, i am completely agianst abortions. can people who have been oregnant or anyone who knows about pregnancy tell me if my signs are normal and if u think i am in fact pregnant? the sooner the advice the better. thank you so much!! please reply soon

take a test asap, they do sound like pregnancy signs to me. i was prego once before like 2 years ago, but i lost it :-(
however, yea, moody, cramps, cravings, are all signs of pregnancy. i believe that you are.

oh my god i am so sorry to hear that:( yea i am ALMOST positive that i am bc i haven't had a period sense christmas day..but when would b a good time to take a test? after my next missed period? because i was on birth control and my nurse told me it could take a little while for my hormones to show up on a home pregnancy test. after my next missed period do u think? please reply back and thank u so much for your opinion!!!it is very appriciated!