My cycle since i had laproscopy before becoming pregnant with my 4 1/2 year old daughter has been regular at 24 days from start of 1 cycle to start of next. I started approx 4 days before i was due my cycle to vomit, breasts were very sore frequent urination cramping in my abdomin and being extremely tired also wanting foods i normally would not eat as i don't like them these were the same signs that i showed when i was pregnant with my daughter. I was due to start my cycle on 20th May but it didn't come still nothing on thursday and late friday nite i took very light spotting which turned into light period yesterday still very light for me but very painful. please help

Since I will take a guess that you are 34!! ;-) You are probably experiencing what MANY women experiencing, a pregnant period! With all the hormones etc in our foods - it is thought that this is changing our periods. Thus younger and younger girls getting their periods, and more and more PREGNANT women still getting theirs. I say it's like the brain didn't get the memo that you were pregnant! So wait till this has passed and then take a pregnancy test. I think it is not supposed to be a true reading if you are bleeding while taking the test. So good luck hon! And please keep me updated OK?

I agree with bambi27 that you probably are having a pregnant period but it's hard for us to say without actually getting the chance to look at things. What you should do is talk to your doctor about it and have him take a look so that you can confirm that it definitely is a pregnant period and not something more serious. Thanks for keeping us posted on your condition!