i had a baby nearly 14 weeks ago..had my first period just over 2 half weeks ago.and they day after my period ended me n bf was silly as it happened so quick and never used a condom twice and i am not contrecptives as i am booked in for injection in 2 weeks..but about 3 days ago i had a bit of brownish discharge and feel really sick wen i smell certain foods also very tired all the time..just seems alot like my last babys symptoms as i thought i had a flu with him until missed period..do u think its to soon to check or could it be hormonal thanks

Wait until at least 2 weeks have passed since you had sex, or your period is late, to test.

It's possible you're pregnant.

I have had unprotected sex 2 in a half weeks ago. BUT i took one plan B pill and got my period so i didnt think much of it. I hear now that that pill isnt 100%. Im scared now because i been feeling very tired, Im hungry all the time but when i actually sit down to eat i cant eat it and when i do actually try to eat it i feel very nauseous but i dont throw up even if i really feel like it. My back  and head has been hurting me. And im getting period like cramps and cramps around my stomach on the side. right by my chest it kinda hurt too and i been getting a bit dizzy. when i'm around my boyfriend funny thing the nausea is even worse. I been discharging ALOT lately too. Although i had these symptoms for a few days they had disappeared yesterday and i researched that if a person is pregnant the symptoms can come and go as well.  i had took a pregnancy test when i was on my period because i didnt know it wouldnt work when i was on it since i was so desperate to know. and then i took another one that had directions to it and they both came out negative, but im still feeling symptoms.IM SO CONFUSED. Could i be pregnant? Help please.

If you took plan B within 72 hours of having sex AND had a period then it is very unlikely you are pregnant. Plan B is not 100% effective but is about 99% effective.

The only 100% effective means of birth control is abstinence.

Your symptoms are not specific to pregnancy.

You can test at any time but it needs to be at least 2 weeks (3 weeks is better) after having sex as it can take time for the hormone the tests look for to rise high enough to be detected. Use your FIRST morning urine as it is more concentrated and more likely to give an earlier result.

If your symptoms continue see your doctor.

Hope it helps.