Help!

I've been going through this dilemma for about two months now. I haven't had my period since the beginning of June, around the 3rd or 4th. My boyfriend and I always have unprotected sex, but we use the pull out method. However, I'm not sure if he always pulls out soon enough. My periods have a history of being irregular, but for about 8 months before this, they came during the first week of the month. I took a HPT after the first missed period in July, but it came back negative. No surprise there, I hadn't really experienced any pregnancy symptoms then. Then, around August 7th, I experiened brown spotting for about 5 days. Note that I have never spotted before. Also, when I get my periods, I get terrible cramps and my flow is very heavy for about 8 days. So, this is all new to me. After the spotting, I started getting sharp pains in my lower abdomen and it has become very tight. (I'm not skinny, and when I say tight, I mean it.) It's a little sore when I press in on it. I have been feeling very nauseaous and dizzy, have had headaches almost every day since about a week before the spotting started. I've been extremely fatigued lately. I usually stay up til 1am, now I can barely make it past 10pm. 2 days ago I noticed that my nipples are leaking a clear fluid. This has never happened to me before. I've taken numerous HPT and one beta HCG test and all have come back negative. Is this just an imbalance in hormones, or could I be pregnant? I can't get back in to see my doctor until September 9th, and I would just like to put my mind at ease until then, but I can't because I keep experiencing these abnormal symptoms everyday. Can someone please give me their opinion? Could the tests be wrong?

Sorry, it sounds like you've been playing with fire, and may have been burned.

It's very likely that you're PG.

You could get an EPT home pregnancy test and conduct it in private... or get in to see another doctor or medical clinic, but I wouldn't wait.

Hate to harp on this, but pull out method is no method at all.
Unprotected sex is just that...UNPROTECTED.

Use protection EVERY TIME.
End of lecture.

Now, go get tested.

How long have you been without your period??I suggest going to see a doctor