Ok so i just had sex with my boyfriend last night and we had sex 3 times unprotected and he kept on coming fast and when he had came he had pulled his penis out slowly and i think he came in me a lil bit and my stomach is feeling kind of weird now and i have been spotting blood. Could i be pregnant? Somebody please help me out because i was actually feeling weird today.

i think that u can be preganant..if u had sex yesterday than immediately take any contraceptive pill.

It is too soon to feel any pregnancy symptoms. The spotting could be from him ripping or tearing you during intercourse or leftover uterine wall expelling itself. It is possible to conceive if your ovulating. Pre-cum contains active sperm in most men. SO even if he pulled out and did not get any ejaculation inside of you he still got pre-cum inside of you during intercourse. You can get pregnant from pre-cum. I suggest taking an emergency contraceptive pill right away. You have up to 72 hours from the sexual experience to take it but the soon the better. The pull out method is not very good at preventing pregnancy so I suggest using condoms next time. Good Luck

Hi im 17 years old im gonna be 18 me and my bf been having sex for 4months wen we first did it he would always pull out but now hes always cums inside me and when we wuld do it i wuld bleed only for a lil when kan i tell im pregnant