Hello! My boyfriend and I don’t use any protection as he usually manages to get it out in time. However, last week he was like too tired or something and it happened that he ejaculated in me. I could never tell when my ovulation takes place because my periods are so irregular. I got tested today and the results are negative. What are the risks that the test are false id that I am positive? Thx

Well, the chances are huge. HPT work by spotting the presence of a hormone in your urine called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). This hormone is being secreted by the cells from the placenta and they first get into your bloodstream when the fertilized egg implants in your uterus, which is about six days after fertilization. The amount of hCG in your body then increases rapidly over the next few weeks.

I took a test on Wednesday and it had a faint blue line and today I took another test (that the face was cracked when I opened it) and it came out negative. I am so emotional, can this still mean PG?

You should highly consider getting to a place like planned parenthood for a blood test!

PULL OUT method is not very good at all..I work in an abortion clinic and see many many women who thought that their b/f or husbands pulling out would work, and it did not.

If you do not want to get pregnant, then pull out is not a very super effective option, mainly because you cannot ALWAYS control ejaculation....