Yes. I don know there is a possibility but still,

oKay so today my boyfriend came over.. things got a little hot and we ended up having sex. Protection was used (condom) and we made sure it didn't break, which it didnt. After that we laid there then we got at it again.. This time there was just some rubbing and he stuck it in a few times.. Now we havhad one this before and i didn't end uP pregnant. I've had a lot of friends that were stupid and use the "pullout" method and haven't gotten pregnant (don't worry not going to do it) but I always read about how hard it is for couples who are actually trying to get pregnant to get pregnant.. So I dunno. Help?

Everyone is different so some couples can use the pull out method and not get pregnant while others try it and on the first time get pregnant. It really just depends on how many active healthy sperm he is producing and how healthy your reproduction system is overall. Pre-cum can contain active sperm in most men that could lead to pregnancy. His pre-cum would of had higher amounts of sperm in it the second time around making your chance of becoming pregnant higher. Were you ovulating when he stuck his penis in unprotected?

No I wasn't. I just finished my menstral cycle on Monday And this happened Friday

You should be fine then as long as you don't ovulate early in your cycle. Sperm can survive on average 3 days but up to 5 days if the conditions are right. If they survive five days they are usually weak which make fertilization harder.