I had my IUD removed when my husband and I decided to start trying about two months ago. Prior to having my IUD removed my cycles have always been 26-27 days, but after having it removed I’ve now had two cycles and both were 29 days (very late on the 29th day), so I created a chart on WebMD to try and figure out when I’m supposed to ovulate. According to the chart I was supposed ovulate yesterday on the 15th, but I started taking home ovulation tests 3 days ago and they were all negative, however I’ve also been charting my BBT and according to my chart I ovulated on the 10th.
My husband and I made love on then 10th, when I think I actually ovulated, and by the 12 my breasts felt tender and now, almost a week later I literally went up a full size. I was sure that I am pregnant when I realized that my lower back was sore and I was feeling a pinching pain near my pelvis. It is way to early for my period (even if I’m back to a 26-27 day cycle I still have 9 days left and if not then it’d be even more). Could I be pregnant and could this be implantation pain? I know I should just wait and take my test in a couple of weeks but I really would like to get your opinions on this.

Hello
For the past 3 days I have been having lower backache. This is our second month of trying for our first child. My BBT indicated that I ovulated on Oct 31st and I've had backache since 6 dpo and also had some twinges in my lower abdomen. I haven't had any spotting so far. I am now 8dpo and AF isn't due for another week. Has anyone else who has been pregnant before experienced backache during implantaion?
Thanks. :-)

I have removed an IUD in Dec'06 because we wanted a second baby. Had my IUD for 2.5 years. Always had regular periods and was pregnant 4 times. Now my period comes every 2 weeks---meaning I am bleading all the time :-(
My GYn. put me on Angeliq 1mg, to stop the bleeding and regulate my cycle. I am stresseed and so is my husband, we thought the IUD would be the best choice for protection, and it was. Now I hope it will all go back to normal.

I had implantation spotting 6 days after I ovulated with my first pregnancy in 2005- it was 5 more days before I got a positive pregnancy test. This time, we started trying this month and I never got a positive ovulation test so we "tried" the old fashioned way- having intercourse every other day for over 2 weeks. I'm now 22 days past the beginning of my last cycle- so my period isn't due for another week probably- but I have had the worst lower backache. I supposed it could be the flu- but I feel fine otherwise. I also had some very mild twinges in my abdomen last week- I wasn't aware that a backache was a symptom of pregnancy until reading online so now I'm wondering if that could be the cause? I'd love to hear what the results were from the posts above...pregnant or not?

hi, I'm so pleased I've just come across your message we've been trying for a few months now I'm 7 days post ovulation, same here with the ovulation test just trying every other night! I've been having lower abd twinges and pain for few days now but I've got another 7-9 days to wait to test, I've never heard of the backache symptom, but now you mention it i had backache yesterday thought it was been on the computer!

If you are taking your temp everyday you should notice when you’re expecting. Your Temp will stay within .3 of the temp you had the day of implantation--it should look like a line and have no spikes. That is why pregnant woman are always complaining of being hot--they are. It will stay high until delivery. Good Luck!!

i had an iui on the 30th of September and i am waiting to do my preg test next week friday. i am experiencing lower back pains cd i be pregnant??????????/somebody please help %-) %-)

I too have lower back twinges, mostly on my right side and feeling in my ovary area. I am 10 days past conception at this point. The next 4 days seem so far away. I would really like to know if this is signs of implantation or pregnancy. It makes me feel better that others have the same symptoms. I have pcos and have been taking fertility shots. This was our first month to take the shots and everything went wonderful. I want so badly to be pregnant and would love if someone would answer back with hopefully a positive response. Is there anyone out there that had these back and ovary "pains" and found out they were pregnant? These pains are not painful per say, just noticeable.

mercedes110:
Good sign! I found out I was pregnant in early September of this year, and my first sign was lower back twinges. It slowly developed to a dull lower backache. It was a pain i was familiar with, since I have always feel it on the day I am supposed to begin my period...the only difference is I was feeling it as soon as 5-6 days past conception, and it was lighter (just like you say...not painful just noticeable). I knew it was way too soon to be my period. Again, this was my first sign and a week and 1/2 later, I got a positive pregnancy test. :-)

Baby dust to you, and I'll be keeping you in my prayers! :-)

I know this post was posted a long time ago but i thought id give you all some HOPE as i was the one, LIKE YOU, google'ing about implantation, ovulation and getting your positive result!!

I have sadly had 2 missed miscarriages and i have one beautiful 8 month old baby boy. We are now ttc for baby number 2. I miscarried early december had my first 'proper period' jan 1st. So I tried watching my cycle as im normally 28 days, ovulating cd 14, so BD all around what i thought was time of ovulation (14 cd). however a week later i had clear CM and though 'oh I MUST BE OVULATING NOW not last week???! (A WEEK AFTER i SUSPECTED) so only bd twice due to being away from home. Any way the following week, when i thought my AF would show from my original guessing dates (cd 28) i did a hpt and got a NEGATIVE.

The same weekend, I got af type pains, quite strong and lower back ache, to the point where i was laying in bed and thought, well, this is it for another month... and im going to wake in the morning to find my af. Anyway, AF never showed and i had the pains on and off for 3 days. due to no AF, i did HPT and got negative. i waited another 3 days and still no af, now cd 33 (which was now 12 DPO from the the week i got the CM....my ACTUAL ovulation day and suddenly thought, the pains MUST have been implantation pains and i MUST have ovulated late ie: CD 22, which would mean im either gonna get my AF a week later than suspected OR I COULD POTENTIALLY GET A HPT +. I started to get increased CM and felt wet (sorry tmi) so i would rush to toilet to anticipate AF, but to my suprise it wasnt there.

Now, 12 dpo i couldnt wait any longer, 3 days after my hpt NEGATIVE i decided to do another hpt...First response as i wasnt sure when AF actually due. It was mid- afternoon and id drank lots of tea at coffee morning, but still wanted to test..... and to my pure delight i got my first HPT positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

So implantation pains feel just like period pains and potentially associated with lower dull back ache. they happen 5-7 days after ovulation and 5-7days before af or hpt positive!!! Thats of course if you are going to experience them. The fact i had these pains were the only thing convincing me i pmust be pregnant as i only normally get them the day my periiod shows up.

One other little sign convinced me was, every time i brushed my teeth the week before my hpt postive i would gag on my toothbrush. only happens when im pregnant. same for every one!!

I so know what you are felling if you are reading these and i only hope that you scrolled down to the very last post in order to read my experience and feel hope!!!

Good luck everyone and i hope you all have healthy happy babies in the future.

xxx

Hi, i was sure i was nearly 2weeks pregnant.Ive also had alot of symptoms,such as heartburn in my throat,pooing 3-4 times before lunch,i only found this symptom out online,sciatica,twinges,stitches and very dull period pains etc.Ive had 3days left to wait on my period,which have always been very painful,inc vomiting,diarrhea(excuse my spelling).

But early this morning.....bam,i woke with a throbbing in one side of my lower back ,like a period coming on,I thought itwill go.It got worse ,i had to run to the loo but collapsed,when my partner found me.I had like daggers across my stomach and like a massive tooth ache in my lower back....i have not had pain this bad in years,as i have learned to live with it.Idid bleed not as much as a normal period ,but it was bright red when its usually dark.Ive been to the docs this morn and said i should do a pregnancy test,am nervous and dont want to build my hopes up again...It just seems with such pain surley I couldn't ,if i was that is...

Was it pregnancy?

Well , I am 8 days PO and I too seem to have a mild abdominal pain mostly on the right side . This is my first try to be pregnant !! Good to know that a lot of people feel the same .  I have one more week to go until I can have a pregnancy test .. This is indeed a looooong wait 
( Fingers crossed ) I hope I am pregnant

Best 
Ash

What were the results?

First off I wanna spread some baby dust to you all in the hopes that you got the results you wanted. My story is very complicated so I hope somebody can shed some light for me lol. Well I started my af on April 5, 2014 and it only lasted for three days I did the ovulation prediction and it said I would ovulate on the 18th, me and my bf use the pull out method, I know not the best birth control method out there, anyway, he came but the thing is we dont kno if any got inside of me ( sorry if its tmi) But when I stood up I felt something come out that was on the 15 now im 7 dpo and I have been feeling these mild twinges in the left side of my abdomen and I have this constant headache I do feel a lil more tired then usual and I seem to get full quicker then normal, I dont want to get my hopes up and think im pregnant and it end up being something else can anyone tell me if they experiences the same thing and if it was actually pregnancy or something else? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated