ok the first day of my last period was July 26. me and my husband had sex on August 4th. i have a relatively normal 28 day cycle. On Aug. 5th i started feeling REALLY tired and even nauseaous...i hadn't started looking up info about pregnancy until the 7th and hadn't thought anything about possibly being pregnant until i started reading about it. I'm healthy and in good shape and i eat right, and i know i am not sick. I'm just not sure what is going on...can someone give me some help?

im in the same boat as you, except i had my last period on july 14...and i had sex on july 27th when i was ovulating...we had sex for a week straight.....then right after that i started to spot brown and light pink. i am just ending my spotting now. on the last day of implantation if i suspect correctly. it takes 12 days. 6 for it to travel and 6 for it to implant. some women have spotting for 2-3 days and some have what seems like a regular period. my friend had a prefectly normal preg and still had what seemed like a regular period.

I am waiting another couple weeks to test, I feel like I am going to fall asleep though so I thikn I am going to go lay down. I also felt dizzy lastnight after I ate. Don't know why that would be. Anyways good luck on finding out, keep us upated.

well i am after the six days traveling time so we will see if i get spotting or not... but i hope i am.

Me too, I am testing in about 2 weeks or so...keep me up to date or you can email me or add me to MSN ***edited by moderator** emails not permitted per terms of use**

When would someone get heartburn if they were pregnant? Can it start right away

I had unprotected sex on May 10th. I was on birth control before that, but really wasn't taking it like I should've. Haven't taken it since then, due to going on my honeymoon and not remembering it. After intercourse, I had what I thought was my period the next day, but it only lasted for just one day. It was pretty heavy. Anyway, I started feeling really nauseated last week. It comes and goes. Now I feel EXTREMELY TIRED, like I can't do anything. I am a little dizzy too. I took a pregnancy test this morning, it was negative. I really didn't expect anything because I know its too early. How long should I wait before I take another one? I just want to find out if I'm pregnant or not!

its always best to wait until the first day of your missed period it will take a minimum of 10-14 days after conception for any test (including a blood test) to show positive. if is negative 3 weeks after last unprotected sex most likely you are not pregnant.
Good luck