It is Jan 21 and I have not had a period since labor day (sept 7th) well on christmas eve I spotted for a couple of hours. my periods have always been regular. I had a baby in may 2008, and had the mirena iud placed in july 2008, but still my periods have been regular since then. My husband and i have unprotected sex all the time, but thought there was nothing to worry about with the iud. i have taken 2 hpt and they both were negative, well one was very faint, but still a neg. i know the best thing to do would be go to the dr, but i haven't yet so I guess my question is has anyone ever heard of getting pregnant while using mirena, and still have negative hpt?

Yes you can get pregnant while on the IUD. But if your hpts' arent showing up clearly then you need to see a doctor ASAP. Because if you are pregnant then you need to get the IUD removed before you are to far along. Because it could cause death to you and your (maybe) baby!!!! I hope this helps and hey let me know how it goes!!!!! :-)