my husband had a vasectomy almost 12 years ago with his ex wife they thought they were done. i have never had any babies and i pray everyday for a miracle but sometimes i feel like i'm crazy for doing so.My dream has always been to marry a amazing man & i did and have kids and it scars me to think my second wish may not come true i need all the info i can get on how to cons-eave a child without having to come up with alot of $$$

Suprised no one has replied to this.  No you are not crazy for wanting to have children Amy.  That is very healthy and normal.  However, this must have been one of the things that you discused with your husband before the marrage.  The only person that can give you healthy feedback about this situatiton is your husband, so you will need to talk with him about this. There is no easy fix for little money, a reversal is the only way that this will change, and they are not cheap.  That said, having a child is not a cheap process in any step of the journey, and if you choose to go down that road be prepared to be seperated from almost every hard earned dollar you have.

Hi Amy, I am in the same situation... My husband had a vasectomy 13 years ago. I want to be a mother and I pray everyday to be able to be a mother...