My Dr put me on Yasmine assuring me that it wont make me gain weight. I have been taking it for a month now and I have gained 2kgs. I am health conscious and drag myself out of bed every day at 4am to get to the gym before 5am. I exercise for an hour and a half 6 days a week. I am very carful what I eat because I dont want to gain weight.

I know my body better than anyone else. So all these doctors that claim these pills dont make you put on weight have no clue what they are talking about. I am very upset and obviously have stopped taking them.

Doctors can say what they like but I will never be convinced. I have love handles for the first time in my life. I hope its water retention and the weight falls off in the next few weeks. I think its shocking that companies supplying medication make FALSE CLAIMS