First off, I don't want to hear your BS on how I shouldn't take Ecstasy.
Anyways, this Friday I'm going to be trying X with some friends for the hell of it, were teenagers, it's going to happen, so don't be all "why start now" I'm pretty sure I didn't say it was going to be a habit.
But anyhow, I've been taking Yaz birth control for almost two months (I'm on my second pill on the last row of the second pack)
I'm worried about the X affecting my pill. I take it at 7:20 in the morning, so I'm not worried about throwing it up because I won't be doing X until about 9 at night. I haven't had sex for two days and don't plan to until this whole experience is over. but what my concerns are, is how (don't make fun of me for not knowing) like cum is processed through the body. Idk, i'm just worried about cum from when I had sex a couple days being processed through my body and then my pill maybe not working and I end up pregnant. I'm just wondering if someone can help me out here with how that works. My birth control is supposed to make me start my period on Thursday if that helps.