Hi, I have vision problems lately and migraine headaches. My sister had the same symptoms before she got a stroke in 35. year. Are these symptoms indicating susceptibility to stroke?

Hi, actually impaired vision due to headaches is related to higher risk of getting a stroke in young people. A vision disorder called ocular migraine increases a woman's risk of having a stroke by 25% to 70%. An ocular migraine is manifested by the person typically experiencing some type of vision change before to the onset of the headache. Some studies showed that migrain can double stroke risk. So, as you have family history, you need to take some measures for controlling migraine and prevent a stroke. Take some ginkgo dietary supplements for improving brain microcirculation, or low dosed aspirin (100 mg) to act as anticoagulant.