Anxiety can be difficult to identify when comorbid with breathing difficulties because its symptoms overlap those of obstructive and restrictive disorders. However, untreated anxiety can lead to poor outcomes for both conditions so needs urgent attention.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Decongestants, Saline Nasal Sprays, Or Steroids: What To Use When Suffering From Cold Or Flu?
- How Can Antihistamines (AKA Allergy Medications) Help Treat Your Cold Or Flu?
- Flu And Cold Treatment: What Type Of Medication Your Doctor Might Suggest To Help You Get Better
- Cough Medicine: Will Cough Suppressants (Antitussives) Help Treat Your Cold Or Flu?
- Cough Medicine: Will Expectorants Help Treat Your Cold Or Flu?