ALS affects nerve cells, including those that communicate with the lungs, leading to significant breathing difficulties as patients progress. This article outlines the cause, consequences, techniques and tips for ALS patients with breathing difficulties.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- The Flu And Kids: Should You Call the Doctor If Your Child Has Influenza?
- Who Should Take A Flu Shot And Who Shouldn't: Are You at High Risk Of Serious Illness from Flu?
- Can The Flu Shot Turn Deadly? What Are The Side Effects And Complications Of A Flu Vaccine?
- Decongestants, Saline Nasal Sprays, Or Steroids: What To Use When Suffering From Cold Or Flu?
- How Can Antihistamines (AKA Allergy Medications) Help Treat Your Cold Or Flu?