Asthma is the most common disease causing airway obstruction worldwide. There are many risk factors and triggers which could be blamed for its development and worsening of symptoms, including allergy, genetics, food, heartburn, exercise, and stress.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Living With Asthma: 6 Things You Should Know About Airway Obstruction
- The Flu And Kids: Should You Call the Doctor If Your Child Has Influenza?
- Who Should Take A Flu Shot And Who Shouldn't: Are You at High Risk Of Serious Illness from Flu?
- Can The Flu Shot Turn Deadly? What Are The Side Effects And Complications Of A Flu Vaccine?
- Decongestants, Saline Nasal Sprays, Or Steroids: What To Use When Suffering From Cold Or Flu?