Chest tightness and chest pain are among the most common complaints among middle-aged and older patients. It is very important to investigate the exact nature of these symptoms, as that can sometimes suggest the possible cause. Chest-related symptoms are often reported as sharp or dull chest pain
More interesting content
More interesting links
- First US MERS Case: Should You Be Scared?
- Why Specialized Care For Sleep Apnea Is Important
- I Think I've Got The Flu! Or Just A Cold, I'm Not Sure
- Bats And Deadly Viral Infections
- Living with Cystic Fibrosis