COPD is a chronic lung disease. It can cause a variety of symptoms which make breathing difficult and interfere with quality of life. But with proper education and a partnership with your doctor, you can manage COPD symptoms and breath easier.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Living with Cystic Fibrosis
- Flu And Nutrition: 10 Do's And Don'ts
- Bird Flu in the News Again: Is a Springtime Epidemic Possible?
- Scientists Struggle to Explain Surge in Whooping Cough
- COPD Is Breathtaking. Literally.