i took my xray last aug 19, 2014 and the findings was "essentially normal chest", then this oct. 17 i was underwent to another medical exam a requirement for my job application to ksa then i was advised by the recruitment agency to go to the clinic because of the pending result. the result was "spot film upper lungs and lordotic view". i was so afraid about it, it will hindrance me to land a job overseas. i need further explanation on it. can you help me on these particular? thanks

Hi Melvin,

A spot film is of a specific region.  Lordotic view is just the angle of the image.

By itself it means nothing.  They just want to make sure that there isn't something there.  It could be an artifact (false image) or anything.

Hope it helps.

thanks alot medic-dan!!!

do i need to bring the last result of my xray for the references (aug19) to the clinic for their further analysis?

You'd need to check with the clinic. In general it is better if they can compare past/present to look for changes.

okay then, i bring it... thanks mr. medic-dan

Last week. I returned to clinic to repeat my x ray for lordotic view. Beacause the result of my first x ray is spot film left upper lobe. I feel confident to my self that I am fit to work not more than a year I have also have x ray for local employment and it is clear. My question it is possible that I have a ptb for a short period of time and i known that my body is 100 percent good and I feel nothing.

what happened? what was the result?

Gud day mr.medic dan i been xray in last week ang the result is repeat xray of spotfilm both upper lobe..what is that mean?tnx sir

I took my medical exam a requirement for my job application to Kuwait, I was advised to go back to the clinic for my pending result called SPOT FILM SUGGESTED L APEX; PRE-HYPERTENSIVE STATE (120/80) CARDIOLOGY CONSULT RECOMMENDED. Can u please help me in this?

120/80 is not a hypertensive state.

What the meaning spot film both upper lobes pls help me

ano pong result ng xray nyo? kc ganyan din po ang findings ng xray ng asawa ko kinakabahan po ako kc bk di n sya mkapag abroad. tnx po

My x-ray was both clear last January 2017.1 year ago and now for renewal of my medical

The doctor recommendation is

Spot film..

Suspicious densities right mid lungs field..
Spot film is suggested

Pls advice me thank you..

Ano po naging result ng spot film nyo? Pag po ba ini advise na mag pa spot film ay dn makakapag work abroad?

Nakapag abroad p po ba yung asawa nyo? Kasi ganyan din po yung result ng x ray ng Mr. ko.