To start off, i know my actions were extremely stupid to begin with so please dont judge me because of them.

Me and my boyfriend started havin sex a few months ago. (This is the most stupid part) Sometimes we dont use condoms and im not on birth control. We use the "pull out method" and it has been working until last month. On December 18th we had sex, but he didnt pull out because he didnt realize he was about to cum. I've been worried ever since. A little over a week, my breast began to feel sore. I usually start my period about the first week of every month. it didnt come. but this week i experienced bleeding for two days and that was it. im worried that this was implantation bleeding. Im so scared and i dont know what to do. the only person that knows is my boyfriend. I cannot tell either one of my parents because they would seriously kill me. Im not over exaggerating like some teens do. I dont know how im going to get a pregnancy test. im so worried. i really have no idea what to do. :-( :'(

Anyone have any type of advice or help of any kind?
And again i do not want to hear how stupid i am for making this mistake.

hey risa..... no ones here to judge you but with that said you still have to be prepared to deal with the situation. first off you need to get a pregnancy test. you dont have to be 18 to buy one and you can get them just about anywherer. walgreens, walmart target any pharmacy. it is important to know that stress DOES delay periods so since you have been so worried this is most likley the case.... please get a test and follow the directions to a "T". do not engage in any more sex untile this gets figured out. the withdrawl method is very risky especially since it requires so much concentration and power. also it is possible but unlikley to have sperm cells released in the preejaculatory fluid (pre-cum). right now you need to just relax and get tested alright?

hope this helps some and please keep us posted.... good luck :O

Thank you soo much.
I thought you had to be like a certain age to buy a pregnancy test
but now i know.

8) [/b]no problem

dear Biomajor'10,
where yu actually pregnant ?
just wondering cuz im actually in that situation now ?

well miss$$,

no i have never been nor will i ever be pregnate (hopefully) since i am a guy. if i become pregnant that would be freaky haha XD . sorry just trying to lighten the mood.

dear biomajor'10,
lol , you lightened the mood alright !
hahah , yu surely made me laugh !

HAHA GREAT.... i will be sure to let you know if by chance i do become pregnat %-) o.O but for now is there anything ealse i can do for you?

if yu can make time go by faster id really appreciate it !
lol ,

haha if i could control time i wouldn't be on here lol jk XD

lol , well that makes sensee