Hi
Me and my gf just lost our virginity. After three days, she was due for her period, however instead she had very little amounts of blood coming out. Should we be worried. I mean we used a condom and it was properly on and everything. I'm just extremely worried that she's pregnant, and of course she is too. Could anyone please help me?

YOU USED CONDOMS :-D EXCELLENT!!! You were wel protected against pregnancy, since no breakage happened.. BUT in case you would like to know....
PREGNANCY does not happen in 3 days...

IF an egg was fertilized, it would take 6-14 days for pregnancy/implantation to occur! SHE WAS SO late in her cycle that she was at a low risk of pregnancy!

You see, ovulation happens 14-16 days before your period! THAT egg would have been long dead 3 days before her period!

BUT PARENTAL CONSENT is NOT needed for birth control or sexual health needs!
PLANNED PARENTHOOD is a great resource because they can get you pills low cost, or even free! AND they can help educate you on sexual health =)

CONGRATS on lossing your virginity safely, and happily!

THANKKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU. you don't know how worried I was. It was so good to read that part with "pregnancy does not occur in 3 days" and the dead egg part. I'm so relieved. Thankyou Thankyou THankyou. :-D :-D :-D :-D [/img]

Im 16 years old and me and my gf didnt have sex but i was naked and she had a thong on......when i cummed i cummed on her thong but dont know if i cummed inside...would she have felt it?her period was about 2 weeks ago can she get pregnent?? please someone help me im freaking out and so is she :-( :'(

You were virgins. The bleeding she experienced could be down to simple breakin of her watnots lol I dont know medical terms but you popped her cheery lol

And to the guy with the thong. It is possible for sperm to miraculously make its way into your ladies you know wats but I hav a feeling you are ok lol

I think the main prob is if a guy pulls out and cums but reinserts his penis. THEN you have to worry. Sperm can stay alive and active while on the penis so it should be washed, or watever u wanna do, before insertion if no condom is in place.

that is all lol

I dont know wat Im talkin bout lol