i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend exactly a week ago, and it was the day after i ended my period so i thought i would be ok. but now i am bleeding a lot, and i think it may be implantation bleeding. there is a little cramping and i am uncomfortable but it doesnt hurt. I wouldn't call it "spotting" because it is like blood and i have to use a pad to not get it all over my clothes. I am only seventeen and i have no where to turn. I really can't tell my mother about this, i'll get kicked out of my house. please help.
i've considered herbal abortions but i'm scared i'll poison myself. What do i do? Am i 100% pregnant at this point?

I would say calm down and wait to see if you are pregnant for sure. There is no way to really know. I am having a similar question myself(I am bleeding but I shouldn't be having my period right now...). Anyways, I wouldn't do anything like an herbal abortion or whatever because that just sounds shady. It seems like it could go very wrong, too easily. You might just have to wait and see. Although, there is the morning after pill that can work for up to five days after. If it's been a week though, that might not be an option anymore. Good luck!

Pregnancy takes time, it is not automatic. Also most women experience "implantation bleeding" if they have it at all, around the time of their next period (give or take a week).

Do not do anything to give yourself an abortion, that can be dangerous to you. If you do not wish to get pregnant, then visit your local family planning clinic. Additionally, instead of stressing yourself out over this situation and possible future situations, you need to use contraception. There are many forms from condoms, to the pill (which you can get at the Family Planning Clinic), to spermacides and other things. If you don't want to get pregnant, do not take the chances.

hi,
iv bin pregnent 2 times alredi an iv lost them both didnt reli have no 1 2 turn 2 except me mates an me boyfriend i thought i was not that long ago because i was a week an 2 days late in a way i think im preg but i dnt wanna b deserpointed im scared but i reli wannna b im only 18 but i dnt reli wanna live me life like other girls im more like stay at home im like a stay at home mom but wanting 2 b a mom to be im scared but wanna b wat do i do?

it sounds like yu dnt kno what yu want? if yu think yur preg thn take a PT!! thts why only way yu will kno or go to yur planned parent hood clinic..its free. and if yu wanna be a stay at home mom thn yur bf or whoever better have a good ass job in order 2 take care of yu the baby n hisself.

hi,
i am 16 years old and yesterday morning i woke up with not just spoting but something like a normal period to me but it cant me i got my period about two weeks ago so i ended last week. well this sunday i have unprotected sex it wasnt my first time having sex but my first time with out protection. i no it was very stupid of me. and i though he didnt get any thing in me but now im having second thoug because now. for two days i have been bleeding like i am on my period. i take birth control everyday. i have slight cramps when usually when im on my period my cramps are horrible. could i be pregnent? should i take a test or is it too soon? please someone help me