My girlfriend and I often fool around. I have pre-cummed near her vagina and cummed on her jeans. We were both wearing pants and underwear and we have never had sexual intercourse. She just missed her period and we are both freaking out. Could she be pregnant?? Please help!!

most likely she isnt pregnant , the problem may be that she has a pregnancy phobia and she may be having false symptoms .
Youll be fine , i dont think there is any way yur girlfriend can be pregnant if yu guys didnt even have intercourse (:
Good Luck !

maybe, but now she says shes getting dizzy, nausea, when she thinks about fodd she feels sick, light-headed, and more and she hasnt got her period yet. Im soo scared.

So my boyfriend was telling me that his best friend got his girlfriend pregnant and from what I heard her parents are going to kick her out and she's 18. My boyfriend is thinking about letting her move in with him.

soo she got her period, but halfway througg the month where shes sussposed to get it, could this be implantation or something??

HELL NO!!! If he is doing that then he could be the father. I know that sonds judgemental but yea. You should talk to him about this and tell him how you feel.

Dear IJJH , im sure your girlfriend isnt pregnant . Believe me when i tell you that there is a such thing as pregnancy phobia .. and i know this from experience .. i went through a time were i was experiencing the same thing as your girlfriend .. and come to find out i wasnt pregnant at all .. pregnancy phobias can even cause girls to vomit .. for no reason at all ..
finally , if her period still hasnt come on i would advise yu to get a pregnancy test and find out as soon as possible .. but remember that stress can make a period come late .. so most likely thats wat it is ..
tell her to relax .. and get a pregnancy test soon .. to find out for sure .
good luck (:

o.O we'll my mom did't have her period till the last 2 weeks of the month. when she was pregnet with my little brother. so yes, please get her a preggo test.

i cant get a pregnancy test, and i think she might be missing another period but she hasnt gotten any bigger in the stomach area,would it have gotten any bigger yet??,by now i think im going insane over the topic

yess , she should be alot bigger now .
i suggest you get a pregnancy soon ..

thank you all for helping me get past this time of pure agony. My girlfriend just got her period and is showing no visible signs of pregnancy. Hopefully you will be near incase of another hardship that might become me, hope you all have fun, fullfilled lives, thank you again :-D

awwww , no problem .. im glad we were able to help you (: