i was givin a guy a hj and he had precum on his area...he also touched his own area wit the precum on it..after that he did finger me..without wiping his hands...wat are the chances of me being pregnant? i have a fever now..and huge headache..and feel sick eating..so im worryin

It is HIGHLY unlikely that you are pregnant. Precum doesn't always have sperm.

ok so i cant be pregnant? wat r the chances? he didnt do it right after but he did it like a minute after...its not like it was a lot of precum..precum doesnt even cum out a lot..but ya..IM TERRIFIED

I'd say maybe a .001-1% chance of you being pregnant. Precum doesn't always contain semen and if it does it will be in a small amount. (Especially if it is just a little bit on his finger.)

k thanks...still pretty worried :\ but yah.

You could get a home pregnancy test and try it a week or 2 after your incident.
Is this "guy" your boyfriend or some random guy?

alright haha not a ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** :\ definitely not some random guy...my bf..and this is the first time I've been fingered..AND I'm a worry freak...HUGE worry freak..and I get sick right after it? so nothing was helping me not worry :/ and yah..I plan on it..but not at home..if anyone even knew about this, it would not be good :|

Well as long as he doesn't ejaculate in you. If your young you may want to stick with oral for a while.
There is nothing wrong with vaginal penetration but you seem like you worry easily.

I haven't even had oral? just fingered...but since he had precum on his finger...and I got sick right after? I've been freaking outt...COMPLETELY freaking out. still am...even after you told me its a very low chance I am :/

I guess scares like this ensure safe sex atleast :-(

Don't plan on having sex until I'm married, scares like this just make me freak out -.- I am about ready to cry, I really need to know if I am or not lol. Can't wait for my period...if I get it :/