hello!..im 15 years old.. about 2 weeks n 3 days ago me n my boyfriend had sex with a condom at first then he took it off n he put it in for like 10 secs. n it wasnt really in all the way i dont remebr..but nywyz now im worried that i may be pregnant becuase my nipples are a lil tender..normally if i stroke them it feels good but its just kinda tender..iv been reallly realllyyyy stressed out about me being pregnant..i havnt had any discharge no headaches no stomaches nuthing just my nipples feeling weird..n its not just the whole breast.ONLY THE NIPPLES..im not sure if theyve changed colors or not. they just feel tender to touch..iv been eating more only cause of stress not cause im hungry..my next period is due in about 1-3 days but im sure itll be a lil later sense im so0o stressed outt!! my boyfriend bought me a home pregnancy test so ill try it in about a week if i still havnt started my period..do u think that my nipples are sore/tender because of how much stress im in?..or becuase im prgnant? :-(

PLEASEE SOMEONE HELPP MEEE WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, i dunno if u found out yet if u are pregnant, but....i am going thru the same thing! exact, but, the thing is, i live w/my b/f and we never use ne protection! he jus pulls out wen hes about to go!!! im not sure if im pregnant or not, im a lil confused! i should be starting my period within the next few days so, i should find out soon! but, it does sound like u maight be.......idk?! %-)

this is for the worriedd
I was doing some reaching on the internet and I found out that one of the symptoms for sour/ tender nipples is Stress and if you say you your boyfriend had it in there for all of 2 sec I think you will be fine
Best of Luck

:-D

Hi there,

You can only get pregnant just before or around the time of your ovulation, when you release an egg. If it's more than two weeks ago since your risky sex, you should now already be able to obtain an accurate result on a pregnancy test. Though tender breasts or nipples are indeed a pretty common early pregnancy symptom, whether you're pregnant or not isn't determined by the symptoms you're experiencing but by whether you're pregnant or not, as shown by a test. Go and do that test, ASAP, since you'll have more options if you find out sooner rather than later. 

I was making out with this guy Mike. I was 16 years old and he was 15 years old. I was wearing a shorter skirt. He kept trying to get in up my skirt, some guys can be forceful and that is how I was feeling at the time. I kept telling him, 'no, I didn't want to do this, I don't want to get pregnant'. He stuck it in me only half way once and I was freaking out feeling as though I had no control of what I was doing or saying. I got him off me finally and told him and his 2 friends to leave and also a friend of mine to leave. Then 3 weeks later I had my appendix out. But just before the doctor's asked when is the last period I had, I told them I was supposed to start a week ago. They asked me, 'do you think you could be pregnant?' I thought about Mike sticking it in me half way once. Then I told the doctor's, 'absolutely not'.

I still wasn't getting my period and we are talking 4 months after being with Mike. I just turned 17 years old. My thought was because the doctor's must have done something inside of me when I had my appendix out. Then one morning I started to get sick. I went to a health clinic, did a pregnancy test. The next day, the person at the clinci told me that the test read positive. I was so naive, I said, 'what does that mean?' They told me I was pregnant. They asked me to come in the following day. So I went in to see them, feeling all messed up inside, as I barely knew what sex was. They told me that because of being so young, having my appendix out and some partying that I did, the baby would probably not be normal and I should have an abortion. I listened to what they told me, I had the abortion. This was almost 22 years ago in 1986. I am 38 years old now. There is hardly a day that goes by that I don't think of that unborn baby. It never had a chance, I took that away from him or her. I had an abortion when the unborn baby would have been about 4.5 months pregnant. I feel like I gave the order to murder inside of me. I go through an amazing amount of guilt, poor little one who I never even gave a chance to. The reason why is because I was a kid, I had no idea about life, I didn't even have the right sense to know I was pregnant. How could I have gotten pregnant from Mike sticking it in only half way once, unprotected. Why did I listen to those people at the health clinic, it was my only direction at the time, because my parents had no idea. If I could turn back time, I would never have gotten in the situation of even making out with Mike. Something else I wish someone would have told me was, I could have gone somewhere and given life to that baby and given it up for adoption.

I have 2 boys now, 3 years old and 18 months old. How could I have ever had an abortion. That baby today would have been 21 years old. I will regret that choice until the day I die.

So if you think you can let a guy stick it in you for even a feel of a second, think again, you can get pregnant. If you are a teenager and think this is cool to be a young Mom, you are not doing yourself or your baby any favours, take precautions. I will tell you, you probably will end up on welfare and the boyfriend and you will probably end things at an early age. But if you do get pregnant at a very young age, tell someone you trust, I didn't. Have that baby and put it up for adoption, there are so many husbands and wives who can not have babies and would show that baby a real good life.

what a powerful story (for lack of a better word). Kudos to you for sharing this.

Girls, before you have sex you should know all the facts.

Sex is fun yes, but it is a very very risky activity as well.

You should know your partner's sexual history and make sure you are prepared because pregnancy and STIs can affect any one, especially when you're not using protection or letting your boyfriend "pull out" before he ejaculates.

Pulling out is just like wishing for a baby- before a man ejaculates there is something called preejaculate which contains sperm and the same contents of his ejaculate. If you're unlucky, that could mean chlamydia, syphillis, or HIV.

Don't take the risk and know your facts before you let him slip it in!

THIS IS TO ICEQ:

i know 15 is young and all... but todays society is not what it use to be.. kids have sex way before 15... theres kids having sex just because they think its cool and they're trying to fit in! or because they're being pressured... or whatever the case may be!

DON'T PUT PEOPLE DOWN LIKE THAT!
thats just not right

kids today face a lot more than parents know
between sex, drugs, and all other c**p

I am a 15 year old girl and i have been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now and i am having sex. I do not agree with you patronising and belittling people like me who have sex. Believe it or not some teenagers-like myself- use precautions and have a stable relationship. People like you who stereotype teenagers as moraless and undignified are just as shameful as what you think about 15 year olds having sex.
What society and morals enable you to be such a stereotypical,prejudice,rude person!? Now that is horrible.
Thank You:)

I am 24, so don't act like I'm an old person stereotyping young teenagers. It wasn't that long ago that I was a teenager facing the same decisions kids have to make now days. Yes, times are changing, but don't act like you don't have a choice. I was 22 when my husband and I got married, we were both virgins. Let me tell you, it wasn't easy, but it meant a lot to us. I can't even begin to tell you how many girls were pregnant or already had babies when we graduated highschool, I did not want to be like that. Your brains aren't even fully developed until your early to mid twenties (meaning your decision-making skills are not fully developed.) You think what's important to you now, who you hang out with, and who you date will be the same when you grow up? I guarantee you, everything that is important to you now will change the day you graduate. The girls that had babies in highschool aren't even with the babie's daddy's anymore. The ones who talked about partying and having sex all the time reached their peak in highschool. Think long and hard about the decisions you make now, because it will affect you for the rest of your life.

THERE IS NO SENSE IN BEING SHOCKED BY ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD.
THERE ARE SO MANY HORRIBLE THINGS THAT OCCUR, I HARDLY THINK THAT TEEN'S HAVING SEX IS ONE OF THEM. WHEN I WAS 15 I HAD A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP AND ENJOYED SEX AND AT AGE 15 THAT WAS WAITING. MY HUSBAND GREW UP IN THE SAME AREA AND WAS ALWAYS IN LONG RELATIONSHIPS -- HE STARTED AT 13. I DID USE PROTECTION AND WAS ON BIRTH CONTROL (AT MY MOM'S ADVISE - SHE SAW THE WRITING ON THE WALL) TIMES HAVE NOT CHANGED. TEENS HAVE BEEN HAVING SEX SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME. IN FACT PEOPLE USED TO GET MARRIED ONCE THEY MENSTRUATED "CAME OF AGE" I HAVE A 3 & 5 YR OLD & THEY'RE ALL ABOUT DISCOVERING THEY'RE BODIES. AFTER ADDING A SURGE OF HORMONES HOW MUCH LONGER IS A HUMAN BEING GOING TO WAIT. ITS WHAT NATURE INTENDED. ITS THE BUSY WORLD THAT WE'VE CREATED THAT IS NOT USER FRIENDLY TO THE NATURE OF OUR BODIES. HOWEVER THAT IS THE REALITY THAT WE LIVE IN SO ONE SHOULD USE PROTECTION & BCP'S. BABIES ARE NO LAUGHING MATTER - EVEN WHEN YOUR PREPARED - THEY TURN YOUR LIFE UPSIDE DOWN IN WAYS YOU NEVER CONSIDERED. YOUR LIFE IS NEVER YOUR OWN AGAIN(AND YES YOU LOVE THEM) BE CAREFUL --CHOOSE WISELY :-)

I have just sat and read through all these posts!Yes some 15 year old are too young to be having sex but each individual is different, they decide when it is best for them.I first had sex when i was 13 and at the time i was in a long term relationship and felt i was ready to have sex. As for people saying that they didnt even know what sex was at that age things have changed drastically over the past few years. I was about 10 when we had our first sex education lesson at school. what is so wrong with kids having these experiences at an early age if they are aware of what it is and the risks that are involved? I am now nearly 20 and most of my friends from school are pregnant or have children and none of them are bad parents. As for saying that they will probably split up at an early age yes that is true but when you look at society how many kids still live with both their parents? Its not ideal but look at the world we live in.

Now , in reply to the first few posts in regards to sore nipples, I too have noticed over the past few days that my nipples have been very sore and tender to touch but the outer part of my nipples are numb and have no feeling and have got darker. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby over the past few months. I dont think i am pregnant as my period stopped a few days ago but they have been like this since a day or 2 afterwards. Ive never noticed this around my period before so its rather strange. I have also been getting pains in my stomach. Although they are in the same area of period pains it is a different sort of pain/feeling.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what this could be?

I started having sex at 16. I got pregnant at 18 with my now husband. We have a beautiful 3 year old boy. I was one of the few lucky ones though. At 18 I knew I wanted to be with this man and we had talked about what we would do if I were to get pregnant. He stood by me throught the whole pregnancy, even asked me to marry him, but I declined. I wanted to be sure it was right. We were married when our son was 10 months. I wouldn't change any of it, but I did have to grow up VERY fast.

I'm so tired of hearing teenagers nowadays talk about how adults don't know the stress they are under with drugs, sex, ect ect. Well listen here! You think you're stressed now?! Have sex, do drugs, get pregnant, and whatever else keeps your stress level down and see if that helps. You will only bring more stress. Teenagers, y'all don't even know what stress is yet. Believe me, I know. I'm 23 so I was just in your position not long ago. You have so much to live for right now. You bring the stress upon yourself. You are so worried with doing things you shouldn't be doing and keeping it from your parents and teachers that you miss out on all the fun you could have. Enjoy having no bills, debt, children, responsibilties. Sex is great, but are you ready for all the goes along with it? People always point out the obvious...pregnancy and std's, but there's more. Are you ready for the stress? The secrets? The lies you'll have to tell your parents, friends, ect.? If you're a teenager having sex, don't you dare say its because you're stressed and adults just don't understand. We understand WAY more than you know. So sit down, shut up, do your homework, mind your parents and teachers and be a freaking teenager! It only happens once and trust me when the youth is gone, its GONE!

"I started having sex at 16. I got pregnant at 18 with my now husband. We have a beautiful 3 year old boy....I'm 23 so I was just in your position not long ago."

If you were 18 when you got pregnant and your son is now 3 years old, that would make you 21 years old, NOT 23.

I agree with everything you said about teenagers needing to slow down and enjoy the life that they have, but it's this kind of unnecessary, petty little lies that make teenagers not want to trust adults. They think we make stuff up because we believe we are sooo much smarter than them for having been born a few years earlier.

I am now 20 and my current fiancee and I started having sex when I was 15 and he was 17. We both knew what we were doing and we chose to be smart about it. I was on the pill and he used a condom every time. Til this day we have never had a "pregnancy scare" because we've been confident in our method of protection. We are getting married this summer and don't plan on having any kids until a few years down the road.

Having sex as a teenager does NOT have to be synonymous with unplanned pregnancies and diseases. Sex is a fun and beautiful activity when you do it with someone you love and trust, or even if you just want to have a one-night stand (to each his own). I would advise any teenager who is having or is planning on having sex, to decide for their own if this is the right choice for them, and if it is, use the resources you have to stay educated and healthy (I think Planned Parenthood is such an amazing organization). If you know the risks, you should take precautions to prevent them.

I have to put in my two cents.

First, having sex at fifteen isn't detrimental. But even if you do use protection and have a stable relationship, it still isn't responsible to risk having a baby you won't be able to take care of. People never seem to realize that sex is a privilege that comes with being an adult, like drinking or gambling. When children do it, they are not adequately prepared for the consequences.

Now, who am I to judge what you do however. I myself am only a 19 year old and I have protected sex with my fiance of two years. No one is perfect. Do what you think is healthy for you. Just make sure you have a plan for whatever happens.

This is just my opinion.