Hello I posted here awhile back and got some great help but resently like a few days ago i felt really sick and like almost gonna throw up and i was dizzy, but my boyfriend says it may have been the like total lack of sleep which i need (because i really never sleep till like 2 or 3 in the morning then wake up at about 10) but a few days ago when i was at his house and i woke up at about 7 and went to sleep at 5, well me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and were worried about pregnancy after we found this whitish stuff on the tip of his penis after he pulled out but he knows for sure he didnt go inside me so after all that some very helpful people gave me great advice but i got my period like a few weeks after we had sex and you people said it was a very good thing and that i probably wasnt pregnant at all but after like a month i got these symptoms and i havent thrown up and i feel alot better then i did a day or so ago and also i dont eat all that much like at all when i was at my bfs house he gave me a little food and we just played videogames and watched movies and then i started feeling sick and stuff around 5 am then he woke me up at 7 so we could get some food x.x haha but he thinks its just my sleep and eatting habbits... i have gained 5 pounds but i did eat alot of food resently after before i stepped on the scale ^^; which may explain it haha but im just worried about the dizzyness and stuff... i did eat food and i took some perscription pills (for my muscle spazem problems x.x) which take alot out of me and i sleep along time and so i feel better im just concerned about the nausiating feeling a few days ago thanx alot hope to here some kind of advice and my bf will get me a preg test soon so we can make sure thanx again!

anon wrote:

i have never read anythting in my entire life as poorly written and uneducated sounding than this.

I feel that you may be the ignorant one here to judge someone so harshly without thought of someones feelings. You should be ashamed of yourself. have you nothing better to do.

I agree, if you can't help and if you are here to judge, I don't know why you are still here? Anyway, to cut long story short, I believe that all those caused a lack of sleep for you. I really don't believe that you should ask yourself - could I be pregnant. I think that your lack of sleep caused you to feel weak and nauseated. Your immunity his weaker now and that is one of the main reasons. Sure, unprotected intercourse can always result in pregnancy, it doesn't matter are you going through your ovulation days or not, so if you really don't want to say pregnant - be careful and use protection. 

Wow, well I may be a little late, and I agree with "Guest" I think that judging someones writing was completely immature.

The things your feeling, to me, its probably because of what your eating, or its a cold. - I am no doctor but I have read up on this stuff many times, as I think I may be pregnant as well. My symptoms are a bit different but they are close. - I've been very dizzy, nauseous, hungry all the time but then really turned off of food, I crave things that I usually don't eat, I go pee alot, my nipples have darkened a tiny bit, my back aches, and so on.. - I am supposed to be starting my period soon, I was supposed to start yesterday but my periods are never on time so I'm just waiting.

I'm sure you have taken a preg. test already. I hope you got the results that you wanted and I hope your doing alright now!!

Take care and God bless!

Me and my fiance are trying to get pregnant. We are getting married in 6 weeks. About 2 days ago i started feeling really sick. I was getting nauseous. Last night i was really tired. Ive been getting really bad cramps. My breast have been sooo sore. A lot worse than before when pms. I am really miserable at night when i go to bed. I cant sleep well. the last 2 nights i have been getting up in the middle of the night peeing alot. Last night i felt so sick and dizzy. I couldnt even walk up the steps without almost falling over. We want to be pregnant so bad. His and my family cant wait. Does it sound like these could be signs of pregnancy? I plan on getting a preg test soon if it doest come. I havent had and implantation bleeding. Just very anxious!

hey hey, please can someone help me, i`ve been really ill, i have something to eat after two mouth full i`m full then after 2 seconds i feeling like i`m going to be sick, but i`m not i start getting really bad pains in my stomach and start getting really hot

I feel the same. my boyfriend and i is trying every time we have unprotected sex. I want to wait until i get my period if I don't ill get a pregnancy test.