I lost my virginity to my boyfriend on June 30th and we didn't use a condom. ((Stupid!, i know)) I'm so unbelievably terrified that i could be pregnant because of the fact that we didn't use a condom. The first day of my last period was June 25th & it only lasted 5 days ((My period's usually last 7 days)) On June 23rd i bled a little & thought it was my period but it went away like 2 times after i used the bathroom, Then came back the 25th. It was gone by the 30th and the 30th is when i had sex, i bled A LOT ((but thats normal from what i'v heard, being that it was my first time)). I bled for about 2 days after, And it kind of stung when i pee'd for about 3 days after. ((not anymore)) But now my pee has like a really strong smell & it's really bright yellow ((is that normal after you have sex for the first time?)). Im really scared that i might be pregnant ((and i DO NOT want to tell my parent's, if there's no need)) he pulled out, he said `But still there's a chance that some got inside me & i really just want to know if i can take a pregnancy test before my period is supposed to come, my period should be here July 25th no later than July 27th. But i want to know NOW, Im so nervous.. My stomach has been acting weird like all bubbly & every now and then i feel nashious just for no reason, i can't eat i can't even look at food ((this is probably from my nerves)) But if there's ANYONE that can like inform me on how soon i can take a pregnancy test?? or Can i even get pregnant on my first time.. My mom told me A LONG time ago that one of her friends got pregnant on her first time.. I just don't know.. i'm so scared that i could be pregnant.. ANY information anyone has will HELP!!

thanks.

YES you can be pregnant with unprotected sex YOUR VERY first time.

You can take an early pregnancy test about 4 days BEFORE your period, so you have a ways to go.

You would not be having symptoms so early in pregnancy if you were pregnant, most likely it is paranoia.

You should protect yourself!

If I were you all I would do is wait for the time of my regular period, then take home tests after that. Because although they say you can test 4 days before ur period on packagines, ur hGC level may not be high enough to be detected yet, so u'd be wasting your money. then again if you can't wait that long then go for it. remember, there is precum, so a sperm could have gone its way up eventhough he didn't ejaculate in you. You could also insert copper IUD as emergency contraception but I think that's reallly costly. go visit a clinic for sure and get advice from a doctor. I'm sort of in your situation too, so I hope you best of luck

Thanks 4 the info. I know unprotected sex is a BiG NO NO.. but i can't go back and change what i did.. But you can be sure i W0N'T EVER do it again! So i guess im just going 2 have to wait untill the 25th ((with my fingers crossed)). But thanks again for replying & the info. really helped.

Remember for the future, You DO NOT need parnetal consent for birth control =)
in case you are a teen... Planned Parenthood has teen services and often can get you stuff for free..(or darn close to it)

I did not mean to sound judgemental! BUT when you are UNDER 18 it is harder to sometimes exercise your rights....

today i just lost my virginity and i don't think he came, and if he did he pulled out before he did, and i don't know what to think. i'm so scared that i might be pregnant. any help ?

last night my boyfriend and i had sex and didnt use a conddom either , he pulled outtt but what is preecumm ? that can make me pregnant cause im like madd scared even tho it was last night.

omgsh i lost my virginity on the 23rd of december and we didnt use a condom. he pulled out though right when he came. and im scared im pregnant!!! is it too early to tell????

it also might be paranoia. which i hope it is!! let me knoww

sound like you could have a infection

I had sex with my boyfriend about a week ago, and we didn't use a condom BUT I'm on the birth control pill. Still, I panicked, so went straight to the pharmacist and got the emergency contraception pill. Lately though, I've noticed my stomach has got quite firm and my breasts are larger?

It might be because I'm paranoid about it and thinking it - but still, surely the EC pill should've worked?

Thanks.

I'm 15and my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time UNPROTECTED! it was a spur of the moment thing so we were unprepared. Although that is not an excuse i am extremely paranoid that im pregnant!!!! i was just finishing my period when we had sex on August 22 and my period stopped on the 23. Its now September 22 and i havent gotten my period yet. I haven't had many pains and my breast have been a little sensitive. He also said he did not cum inside me. but anyone with anything that could help PLEASE let me know!!! im sooo scared..

It happened to me too i just lost my virginity last night and im 14 we didnt use a condom buthe pulled and and we hes positive tht he didnt get anyinside me and i didnt feel anything i feel soo sick to my stomach but i think its just the paranoia tht i could be pregnant and i doubt it cause he pulleed out like five minutes before it came out and none got on me soo someone just please let me kno if tere is still a chance im pregnant and whre can i get the morning after pill??

I'm sixteen and on 04/06/11 i had sex with a 17 yr old that i was walking with behind my house, and we had sex. i made sure he used a condom, but i think it broke. ive had like spotting two days after and my period is usually heavy and long. im scared that i am pregnant. my mom refuses to take me to get a test adn refuses to drive me to the doctor to get tested and to get on the pill. Could i be pregnant? Please help!

Ok myy bf and i had sex last night and it was my first time... He ejaculated inside of me and I'm not on birth control or anything and he didn't use a condom... Could i b pregnant?? Someone plzz help me!!

Hi
On Wednesday Me And My Boyfriend Had Sex It Was My First Time We Used A Condom He Poped My Cherry &&I Wanna Know Why Do My Tummy Feel Werid Is It Because Im Paranoid Or Is It Because Im Pregnant??