How do I make a fake penis? I want it to feel as real as possible. But, I don't want to use fruits/veggies or any type of food. I can't put anything in a condom because we don't have any. My dad got a vesactomy, so my parents don use them. Hairbrushes actually hurt me, & pens/pencils/sharpies don't work. PLEASE HELP! By the way, I'm 14. So I can't buy a dildo.

hmmm...14 years old the best thing is cucumber dont take the bigest...put it in condom and enjoy ;) 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Use a toothbrush slide in and out slowly and then speed it up...feels fantastic and wen ur in the show take the pump put it in a rubber glove or condom and stick it in and out then ride it also feels good

just get foam a cylinder size then cover it with a tortia

Hey! I know what could u use u know plastic thing or metal that its in ur bathroom the one that u put toiley paper u can use that i tried it really feels good and im just 14 so yah.

Did you not read it it said no fruits or veggies and no condoms

You can you those thing you put toilet paper on by your toilet yea just take that out and stuff it up

I've tried best thing in the world and if u don't have condoms and u don't want to make noise get plastic rap and get it wet it won't make a noise

i dont know

You could use a toothbrush holder and put and electric toothbrush in it and you have a vibrator ready to go... Try it it feels REAL GOOD!

I know it says no food, but try a hot dog. Clean it off real good first tho. But it feels real good.

U kno wat even im 14 and i think u shud just take a bunch of straws tie them together itll be gr8

Does that really work I don't have any straws

I AM 15 and want to know what sex feels like without having it

Sculpt it out of clay let it dry then put lube or condom on it