how can you make masterbation toys for girls with stuff at your house??? cause i dont want my parents to know and i dont want to buy one??? i know everyone says jets in a tub but i dont get how to do it i tryed it and it didnt work

Use a cuecumber, carrot or a banana? ;-)

if you have a back massager it works like a mat or the little hand held one or anything...just sit on your knees shoulder width apart put it under you on your vaginal area...turn on as high as it goes and then kinda lay down leave your legs how they are but lay your chest down face down...hold it still and move back and forth on it so it moves from clit to your vagina...push harder if u want...it may take you a lil while to start but youll get it just have fun and kinda breath heavily and mone if u can...and when your about to have a orgasm stop moving and hold it there for a lil while and breath quick and hard then take a slow sexual breath and start moving again...its awesome!!

ok girl looking to make a toy.. do you know any one who smokes cigars (white owl in the tubes work best and come in colors) get ahold of an empty tube clean off the sticker and clean it up with hot hot hot water (not hot enough to melt it though) and wash it with dial liquid soap and/or rubbin alchol (for cleanliness dont want infections and make sure to clean it every use and clean yourself afterward or you can get infections) next ask for one of those vibrateing razors (to shave your legs ;-) ) mach 3 turbo or a cheap knock off, the ones from the dollar stores work well because they fit inside the tube better. (turn it on before putting it in the tube) and enjoy, you can run it along your split and the clit if you dont want to insert.
Hope that helps ya :-D

ok. thank u. ya, i think there is a spencers in the mall near my house. i think it just opened. isnt it guna be embarrasing to buy one tho? :$

you can do it. just don't buy something too big (or little) because you're nervous

im 16 and i live in Canada.
i was wondering if anyone knows a store in Edmonton, Alberta where i can buy a vibrator.
the only stores i know of are 18+

an electric toothbrush
a condom filled with millions (the sweets)
a condom filled with expandable foam or silicone(any hardware stall)

May not believe this but I made this up as I was making the second Idea and then I got the thinking so I keep going back and forth with ideas, but I only am saying this to avoid double posting

Double Time
Best thing to do Fold your towel into 2 or 3 and rub it against your vagina and anus. Hold the towel near your breast and/or (if the towel is short) near your anus. As your rubbing the towel against your Vagina & Anus you can finger your Anus without getting your fingers dirty.

Body Temperature
Another thing, but you have to be careful because you have to be naked. Go in front of your refrigerator and open the Freezer & Fridge (This makes your body warm itself up). Get Dishwasher Gloves or Plastic Bags, put them on your hands. Use one hand and make a "C" with your fingers to use on your Vagina & Anus and Use your second hand to do the same or rub your breast, but you have to have the plastic/dishwasher gloves on its to lessen the friction to make it harder to get up to a orgasm.

Homemade Dildo
For those who most likely got pencils and pens in your house, elastic bands or string, a plastic bag and if you don't have elastic bands or string use a sock(IF you like it "Rough") or anything that can cover the Bundle. Just put a Bundle of pencils together in the bag and put a elastic band around the end of the covered bundle and insert. With this you can adjust your Homemade Dildo, maximize your satisfaction and use this in your Vagina and Anus.

When using this you should make 2, insert in Vagina and Anus and put on Panties.
- While you have Homemade Dildos in your Vagina & Anus and have the Pantie holding it in, you can push the Dildos in with Sitting or with your hand(s) and use your hand(s) to rub your breast while sitting or using another hand.
- Other things you can do with your Homemade Dildos is lay on the floor (Carpet) or bed and press against the floor for Anus and Use your hands on breast or push in Dildo on Vagina or press against the floor for Vagina and Use your body to rub against surface and your hand for anus or breast
- You can wear jeans, a 2nd pair of panties or something tight and "sexy" if the dildos are slipping out
- Walking, watching porn or being naked helps

Homemade Push-up Doll For Ladies & Gents
Okay I just remembered I once used my Coat and Pants to make a dummy to trick my Mom into thinking I wasn't there (Hide & Seek).
Also I watched this video where this Lady was using a Large teddy Bear with a strap-on to Masturbate(Its so cute how she holds the teddy bear and its fluffy body acts like a thick sheet).

Okay here is the idea just take 2 pieces of clothing -Long Sleeve Shirt/Coat and Pants- stuff them with other clothing. After stuffing them you can stuff more so it doesn't flatten, mold the body to your liking to either make a pose or body structure

- For Girls put a "Homemade Dildo" where Vagina area is to make a penis
- For Girls you can also use a Broom stick, Dust Pan[w/ a Broom Stick cause its shorter] or parts of a Vacuum
- For Girls you can take a Sock, stuff it and put in a pencil(s) to increase length & stability and last cover it with a plastic bag
- For Girls tape pencils together, use a longer sock and put in pencils and stuff it to its hard then cover it with a plastic bag
- For Girls put the Dildo in Vagina area, open fly for jeans and for non jeans push down

- For Girls & Guys to make Nipples you 2 pencils near you would like your breast/Chest to rub
- For Girls & Guys to make a mouth and use your fist and press down where a head would be[If you got a Hooded sweater]

- For Guys with the jeans open up the Fly and place a Plastic bag inside "Vagina" and/or Anus
- For Guys with non-jeans use your finger or a pencil to create a "Vagina" or "Anus" then put a Plastic bag over it [or your Penis]
- For Guys use Baseball caps, socks or clothing to make Breast
- For Guys You can make it more sexy or pleasing use women's clothing, sexy outfits, fleshight instead of a plastic bag
- For Guys I just realize you can take a regular flashlight [Something big] and stuff it with a plastic bag

I think that is it... I hope so...This has been Matrix Mind, Body and Soul

I just got a Idea form your post you can take a Condom and fill it with water, clothing, socks or more condom and a pencil[for structure] to make a "Condom Dildo"

By Matrix Mind. Body and Soul

fill a condom with water and tie a knot then freeze and pleasure when hard. i loveeeee doing this up my vagina and my anus. :-)

an easy way to make a dildo and can make it vibrate it needed.you will need a 2-paper towel cardboard tubes. 1-2 tubes of silicone from the hard ware and a caulking gun. 2 condoms (raised ribbed are better if you wand a texured dildo) a vibrateing bullet (if you want vibrations with that dong) and some duct tape. oh and a spot to set it to let it cure about 7-10 days depends on how big and thick you make it.first tape 2paper towel tubes together with duck tape.then take 2 condomes and un roll fully.then turn them inside out so the ribbes are on the inside.take 1 condom and put it inside of the other so there is no breakage.then roll both together about 2 inches from the tip.(you might need some help on the next part)start filling with silicone slowly so there is no bubbles in itif you want it to vibrate put in the bullet about 2-3 inches from the tip and make sure there is silacone on all sidesnow slowly fill up to desired lengthmaking sure of no bubble and that the bullet is centered properly.sile in side of paper towel tubes and tape condoms over edges. let set to cure. i let ours set 2 weeks if you touch it it might have dents in it so make sure that it stands up the whole time. when cured you take condomes of and wash really good .once silocne is cured nothen can penatrate it like lubes and it is safe for humans touch.they uses itin maufactured dildos and vibraters too.take condoms of and the texured parts shoud be inprented in the silacone. turn it on and enjoy. you can also use differant color silacone for a real pretty effect but cost more.

i forgot to tell you to take a piece of string and tie the tips of the condoms off so that there isnt a point on it whenit is dryed

How do i like make a sex toy with out condoms and like not having my parentss find out.. :$

get a shampoo bottle clean it and use that