hi i am 15 and have been mastrabationg since i was about 12. i have always done it different from the rugular up and down motion. but either way do u have any suggestions of a way to simulate a vagina? please, let me know.

I originally posted this in the masterbation technique thread but here it is again for your convenience. This is THE CLOSEST thing I've ever felt to a real human vagina, and I've even tried one of those Jenna Jameson realistic vagina toys (waste of money).

Enjoy!

Supplies:
1 Medium sized hand towel
1 Latex/rubber glove
Lube of your choice (preferably water-based KY or Astroglide).

Lay the towel out flat and fold over 1 time. Orient the towel so that the fold is facing you then lay the rubber glove about 3 inches over from the left edge. The opening of the glove should be facing you and leave about an inch of the glove overlapping the towel. Now, roll the towel up from left to right rolling the glove inside the towel. Keeping the towel rolled up, pull the opening of the glove back over the rolled towel so that you have an opening. Pour in some lube and work it around with your finger, you'll feel the smooth, tight channel of the rubber inside the towel and that is enough to arouse me alone.

You can wedge the towel between your mattress and box spring or couch cushion for hands free pumping, you can lay it under a pillow for missionary style entry or lay flat on your back and pump it up and down. For you virgins out there, this is as realistic as you will feel until you get to try the real thing. If you want some heat, just microwave it for a few seconds before entry, just make sure to add the lube AFTER you microwave it. You can also take a towel right out of the dryer and you'll have the warmth of the real thing.

For a variation, you can add a layer of bubble wrap inside the towel and glove for some extra texture. Use your imagination. Enjoy it!

Glad you enjoyed it. I was amazed the first time I tried it at how realistic it felt. If I had known about that when I was younger life would have been a whole lot easier.

I've tried lot's of these methods, but after I while I decided to buy a 'proper' realistic vagina from

All I can say is that it's the next best to a real vagina :)

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

take out the cardboard center of a toilet paper roll, then unroll a condom completely. stick it through the center, and spread the opening over the top of the roll. put some lube in it and thrust into it. since you take out the center, you can squeeze the roll to make it tighter vagina feeling. i've squeezed so tight that i can only last thirty seconds in it before a ridiculous orgasm. give it a go.

How can your boner even fit into the tube?

I made one today, I am 13.

What I did was get the middle of a toilet rolls. Cut it once so its like a sheet. Put cotton wool butts on it (straightened out) and sticky tape it on to it so it sticks. Then staple it together. Now heres the tricky bit, peel some sticky tape out and put a pencil stab through it and push the pencil through the toilet roll. wen ur thorugh to the other side line it up and put it over the staples.

Now put sticky tape at the tope leaving a gap about 3-4cm so it is like the lips of the vagina. Then your done

Enjoy! :]

no matter what you do to make a fake vagina...i wont feel the same way as it does when you screw a real womens vagina...a womens vagina has particals in her skin that will make the outside of you penis tinkle like your cumming every time you hump her...but if you buy a fleshlight...the fabric in the fleshlight also is built with those particals that make it feel like a real vagina...thats why it cost so much and that it is very popular...BUY THE FLESHLIGHT OR GET A GIRLFRIEND...and if you cant do that...take a step further...find a hooker...:-)...trust me..im 21 now and i was wondering the same things when i was your age...it took my 3 years to find out the ddiffrence from a fake vagina and a real womens vagina..i lost my virginity when i was 18..and if you want to feel like i did..then the fleshlight is the way to go

@ the two people above me, how do you know they don't have lives? Maybe they do have a girlfriend, but is hundreds of miles away due to a move? Or their girlfriends aren't ready for sex. You don't know, so you are in no way able to make such a comment without making a fool out of yourself. My advice would be to seek a councilor for your bottled up anger that you must throw out over the internet.

Anyway, just use the good 'ol towel trick friend

Bubble wrap and ice pack quite good

I'm gay and I just wanted to say it feels great for further talk call me or visit my church in Miami
:O

well if you ask me get a cushion or matress put a hole in it then place a condom into it lube it up and away you go. but the real thing is still better ;-)

Towl latex glove, my god, it got me sweating more than ever, the orgasm was so intense, must try it,

i take out the middle of a toilet paper roll and put a layer or two of bubble wrap inside with the bubbles on the inside so its nice and bumpy but still smooth then lube it up and away you go!

Hey I'm gona explain. How to get real pleasure Jack off and whit other hand use 1 of you finger and put it your ass and move it around trust me try it at least once