this rely works just make a cup of jello a cup ur size and ya t works

You will need: Jello cup
Long Pillow
Bed Corner
1.Turn jello into clumps.
2.Roll up pillow.
3.Put open jello cup into pillow.
4.Set on bed corner.
5.f**k the jello.

I was just writing that then saw this... To the young fella... Just go up to the next girl you fancy and I am sure she'll understand.

Quote:

For guys: I know this sounds weird but TRUST me! Eat a banana save the peel and either cut it to your size or just use the hole peel like I do and put all of It over your penis and just jerk it with your hand until it gets squishy and omg :-D it's uber and you can put it in between couch cushions or under your matress and start pumping away. Feels almost exaclty like a vag(; enjoy

This with a banana helped! I cum after only 10-15 seconds.Why shall we boys with girls,when we have bananas:))) I tried it right now,AWESOME

a large cup and fill it with leftover lasagna and it feels good, better to microwave it first and let it cool down

Use a Tarder sauce bottle and some vasilien the glass one is just big enough to make it do the trick

This is what I did today man :), I took a fat cup, took 2 large sponges and 2 small (the ones you wash dishes with) and a latex glove, so you put the latex glove between the tho large sponges and then the two small around place in the cup, flex the latex glove's end over the cup, and put a rubber band around , then with your fingers lube the inside with massage gel, and hump it! It will feel like , back at your 10th birthday and your first time masturbating to the end! :D

My God ! This fifi thing made me cum. It's really wonderful.

Get anything with a hole in it and start to push your sweaty penis in it and then close your eyes and think of tits and vagina's.

If your penis fits in a gatorade bottle then i think you've got a problem there...

had my penis hard as hell

go to the store. buy a baloon. fill it with warm water and tie it shut. then get a rubber band. take your index finger and push the tied end inwards towards the bottom of the balloon and it will form a little bump. take your other hand and grab the bump between your thumb and index finger. then wrap the rubber band aroud it like you would a bunch of pencils. takes a little practic to get it down. then all you need is some lotion and a hard on.

I know I've personally used this one! So try rolling a rag around a rubber glove then fold the edge of the glove over the rag. Then rubberband it so it stays and add skin lotion this makes and great "flesh light" that you can hold or place inbetween a couch or pillow etc. personal experience again says this is a good one plus easy clean up just trash the glove!

Take a toilet role, an elastic band and a condom, put the condom over the one end of a toilet role, pull it through the toilet role, and tie it down to the other end of the toilet role with the elastic. HappY HumpiN ;)

Get a plastic bag and fill it with lotion then put it between your mattress and hump away :)