Im 14 and im a girl and sometimes i like to pretend that im a guy humpung girl me....i tried making fake penizez using 2 table tennis ballz and duct tape for ballz and used a cucumber for peniz and also glued it to my vagin@ with duct tape.... i need a peniz not nessesery to go inside me...and definetly not a dildo or a condom and preferibly hard but flexible...... %-)

take a marker a glove or condom and a pad cover the marker with the pad so its wraped around it slide the condom or glove finger hole over the pad and marker then there you go

can i help you to making fake penis?

you can use a small teddy bear

You can use your left hand, where the end of your thumb is located, you will find a small bone there. Insert it into your vagin@ 

and pump it. You can practice to sex, and it feels lovely.

I dont understand the glove part

no. get a towel and make like a fake penis and hump it good

But what if you dont have a cutcumver

I am 13 and I found that if you take a plastic bag (so that nothing gets all gross and you can throw it away after) and put it ove the thingy that holds the toilet paper roll and put that up there and you can bounce up and down on it because it has a spring

Use a tampon...it kinda looks like a penis do there ya go!!!!! I like the feel of a penis and I'm a girl...that's what I use

Yes I want to make a fake penis to f**k on

Kk. But I'm different. I'm petite and I want to feel the pleasure. Plz help me out

Can you please tell me if can help me

get a cylinder like shape and put a condom or a glove even a ballon

take a highliter and duct tape and then wrap alot of duct tape on one end and there you go!