I masturbate about twice a day just by watching porn and rubbing my clit and fingering myself while watching porn. Sometimes I use a cuddly toy and kinda hump it. This will sound disgusting but sometimes when I'm in the bath I use my little sister's electric toothbrush and rub it on my clit until I squirt. I was wondering if any other teenager girls masturbate because at school there are never any girls that admit to it even though boys do it. I wonder if my female friends masturbate but I don't want to ask them as it's a bit awkward. However, I can't have an orgasm and I've been masturbating since I was 11 and I really want to orgasm but I can't get relaxed enough to let out a scream or shout or anything. Also, I really want to have sex as soon as possible (obviously with protection) but I dont have a boyfriend so instead I fantasize about it and it gets me really turned on. Don't judge, please help me.

As well as this, I fantasize about having sex with one of my teachers, she's a woman but I'm straight so does this make me a lesbian. When I masturbate I usually think of her doing it to me (fingering , rubbing my clit, playing with my boobs). It gets me really turned on and my vagina goes wet. Is this normal? Shouldn't I only fantasize about males if I'm straight. I enjoy watching lesbian porn more than normal porn as it turns me on more and gets me wet quicker. Am I a lesbian? Is this normal for a teenage girl. I'm a virgin btw. 15 years old. I'm going to purchase a vibrator from a pub near my house - I saw a machine in the toilets selling vibrators so I'm going to buy one without telling my parents as that would be awkward and I'm gonna use that to try something new. Please give me some help, don't judge me.

I would love to help you out Chloe, what you are experiencing is very normal don't stress out just relax and let the cum flow hun.
Go get that vibrator you'll love it heaps and you will crave more and more different things and eventually you'll experiment with a girl and boy it will be great,
Good Luck!!

I'm 14 I'm up for the job x

How did you go chloeee with the vibrator? I would like to hear your feedback : )

yes! ALL your friend finger themselves alright ?no you are not a lesbian. you are bisexual. there is nothing wrong with tht either alright ? Yes it is normal for your vagina to get wet because of stimulation. and yes! you should get your vibrator because its part of life. i have one too its awsome! tell me how it goes !

If you want an orgams its exactly as you said! you gotta be relaxed as simple as that. just wait for you parent to got out of town ( it was always easier for me like that). once they are out of town go wild ! hope this helps if it does hit me up ! cause i love giving people advice haha lol.

just keep on doing what you are doing