I am 15 male and I love masterbation,I have never had sex so is there anything in the house that when you stick you penis in it it feels like a vagina or the anus?

You can buy something called a fleshlight that looks like a torch but opens up into something you f**k. lol. I would say that a little lube will probably be all you need tho. DON'T USE THE HOOVER! I reckont hat would hurt. lol

what places can get lube from ?? im a bit scared to go into a sex shop :S

The best idea might be to look up your local young persons health clinic where they will probably give you some for free.
otherwise, you dont need a sex shop, just a half decent chemist.

Use some olive it works 4 me! ;-)

Do you Olive Oil? Wouldn't that be a pain to wash off?

no just a wet nap or 2 :-D

Ste wrote:

Guest wrote:

You can buy something called a fleshlight that looks like a torch but opens up into something you f***. lol. I would say that a little lube will probably be all you need tho. DON'T USE THE HOOVER! I reckont hat would hurt. lol

what is a fleshlight and where can i get it

u gotta get yerself a fleshlight man their awesome, u won't wanna stop frikkin it, i go through loadz of lube with mine, i'm 14, got a couple now, first one wen i wuz 12, luv wankin 4 hours wiv it watchin porn

use shampoo

shampoo hurts when you cum o.O

OK so i did a fast google cause i remeber seeing a page about homemade sex toys, so here you go guys, lol

*** edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

where did you get one when you were 12

Shampoo hurts!!! I use Hair Conditioner and butter!

Flesh lights are not good man penis wont even go past getting your tip in. They suck don't waste your money.