No electric toothbrushes please.

Put a cell-phone with strong vibrating on in a condom.Put it up in your vagina.And dial the number with an another phone.I guess that will do it.I don't know how old you are,and if you have had sex before.

But this will give you a good time.Good luck:-)

well I needed a vibrator and it was late my bf works nights and I work days so I needed a vibrator and I don't own an electric toothbrush I also don't have condoms and no cucumbers. so I took my bfs cheap electric shaver apart then I cut the tip of a tampon and stuck it on the silver spinner on the electric shaver and  wala. Well then I thought I could just put the wrapper of the tampon with the inside facing out and that worked even better. I would not recommend putting it in you though.

you could use a humming bird tooth flosser or go and get a foot massager and take it apart and put the vibrating part in a plastc egg

Get an electrical razor and rap some with a smith point to it and put it on your gspot the vibration from the machine will make you orgasm ;) I'm a teen too who did this and it worked

Yep thAt very goof

all of this is very useful

If u all can help me I am a male though

Get a small cup and put tissues in the cup or something that pleasures you and that's kind of tight then put your penis in and see how you like it

I use a foot massager and it works like crazy

You can use a face cleanser from any store....
It feels super great on your p***y

Me too it works amazingly

Not too easy, but I made one. I'm a male so It doesn't need to be waterproof, and it really feels amazing tied to the bottom of my penis. Orgasms are very different, slower and I can keep going as my penis doesn't get too sensitive afterwards.

You need:

Pill bottle
Small electric motor (3v DC, can be found at hobby stores cheap)
Electrical tape
Hot glue, super glue, etc.
Wires (lamp cord works and is easy to work with)
basic tools
The tricky item to get is a short bolt, nut, etc. Any small bit of metal with some mass. (the heavier it is the more powerful the vibrations will be, and the more voltage the motor gets the faster the vibrations will be. Sind your sweet spot)

1. Take your motor, wire it to your battery pack to make sure it works. No switches needed, just insert the battery when you want to turn it on.

2. Get that bit of metal and superglue/hot glue and tape it off center to the motor shaft. Since it is off balance, it will vibrate. Make sure it's secure, as if it falls off while your using the vibrator, fun time halts to a stop :(

3. Wrap as many layers of electrical tape around your motor as needed to fit very snugly inside the pill bottle.

4. Slide motor into the pill bottle, hot glue if needed.

5. I guess thats it, plug the batteries in the holder and make sure it works! Have fun

Lol I'm a chick but I gotta say, that's pretty funny. Maybe if you have the RIGHT man, you don't need a toy at all.

Watch hentai while using a phone vibrator.