Sorry if I am typing this wrong, only 15 so I am quite nervous and worried. If I am using the wrong language such as Bellend instead of ....... then please mind me, I'm not too sure what the correct terms are.

I am not sexually active either.

My foreskin is extremely tight, when my penis is.. soft, I can pull my foreskin around 3/4 past my bellend, but not at once, I need to pull it about half way first, wait a few minute, then start again slowly and then it will get to about 3 quarters down and will start to hurt. (My bellend doesn't look like the ordinary shape either as it looks like it is trying to squeeze itself out of the foreskin)

I have a feeling it is "Phimosis" and I have been trying stretch exersizes (Putting the tips of my index fingers in the top of my forskin and stretching until it just hurts and leaving it about 5 minutes each time, twice a day) and I'm not sure if it is helping. I'm not doing it to the extent where it rips or bleeds.

It also hurts when I touch my bellend with my finger. Not a sharp pain, more like a sensetive pain, feels kind of cold and like a shock when I touch it. I've only done it once and would rather not do it again. Any advice?

If you need more information about something, please say as I will get back to you asap. I really don't want any problems during sex when I do eventually end up doing it.

Thank you.

Hi AnonymousPerson1:

Do not worry! You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing.

The "Bellend" properly is called the glans penis. 

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Thanks, however, when erect, I can't even get my foreskin to even go down past the glans . When I pull my foreskin down, I get to see the top 3/4rs of my glans (Not the sides, just the top).

How long shall I wait for whilst stretching? And when is the best sort of time to do it?

It can take several months of stretching. It depends on how tight your foreskin was when you started. I think twice a day is best.