hi,
sorry - english is not my first language, please be patient.
1)i have got a problem with my foreskin. while it is working as it should (i can retract it) once my penis is erected the foreskinn doesnt go further than behind the head of my penis. if i try to pull it back more the skin starts to break and its painful (not to mention i cant pull it back any further) right behind the head of my penis the shaft is getting thick for the foreskin. the foreskin works fine while my penis is soft.
whats the answer? can it be surgicaly fixed? i dont really want to go for circumcision though.
2)also when i retract my foreskin while my penis is soft the little skin on the bottom of the head (connected to the foreskin) is too short which causes the head bending right down. i guess if i didnt have a problem with the foreskin and was able to retract my foreskin my penis would be bended right down. this is more cosmetic question but id like to know if that can be fixed as well.

ps: my penis works just fine as it is but apart from worrying having my foreskin broken while having sex its a confidence thing as well. would both things be considered as a surgery or a cosmetic surgery. thank you

anyone can help please?

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

Hey, if you still have the skin attached to the head of your penis this is completely normal, just let the skin attached take its time and detach slowly. Good English considering it's not your first language :) Kind Regards Alex

The "little skin" at the bottom is called the frenulum. Your frenulum is too short. That is called "frenulum breve". You can have a little operation to lengthen your frenulum or you can stretch it.