Hi im 18 and i find that my foreskin is ,not a lot, just a bit tight. i can pull my foreskin back both when flaccid and when erect. However when erect its a bit uncomfortable not really painfull i just prefer my foreskin not to be retracted. Does it really matter if i have sex with my foreskin not retracted?
Also if i do pull my foreskin back then i have excess skin and so often can just move straight back to the head of my penis unless i sort of lodge it under my glands. Is this becasue my foreskin maybe too long as my penis is of a normal size i think and i doubt it will grow any more?

Are there any ways of stretching the foreskine to widen it? circumcision just seems a bit drastic to me?

Keeping it retracted for prolonged periods will stretch it so that it can become comfortable in te retracted state. Prolonged exposure of the penis head will also cause hypersensitivity to reduce to a normal comfortable and even pleasant level.
You may come to even prefer to keep it retracted all the time. Many of us do. It has benefits you haven't even thought of yet. Good luck.

As a 12 y/o my doctor dilated the phimotic ring at the tip in order to be able to retract my foreskin.

The doctor proceeded to bandage my foreskin in the fully retracted position. He instructed my mother that I should to keep the foreskin retracted as much as possible in order to "train" my foreskin to stay retracted.

If you can pull your foreskin back when hard, it is probably that your foreskin will keep getting looser, because each time you pull it back, it will get stretched just a little bit. if you want to widen your foreskin then get hard and pull it back and do that every day.

It is perfectly OK to have sex with your foreskin not retracted if you can do so. Since you say that your foreskin retracts when erect, it is very likely to retract when you enter your partner.

Personally, I like to keep by foreskin over the head as much as possible, so I am in agreement with you. I have found that I can enter my partner and then pull back just a little and by foreskin will slip back over the head while I am still inside her. You may be able to do something similar.

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use