Hi, I am a male and I think I have a problem. I am uncircumsized and I can retract my penis just fine, but when I have an erection I can't. My foreskin is really tight at the tip of my penis and it constricts very hard when I retract my foreskin, and when I have an erection I can only retract it half way. My penis head is also very very sensitive when I retract.

Help?

The head of your penis being very sensitive is normal because your foreskin is covering the tip. How old are you, by the way? Just curious because it is normal for an adolescent to be unable to retract the foreskin. Let me know, okay?

Hi my friend, I am a M. D., I guess I can help you, please tell me how old are you?

i need ur help

hey man im only 14 and as you said its normal for kids to not be able to retract their foreskin but I am able to pull back my foreskin with relitive ease so is that normal cause I have just started pulling back my foreskin about a year ago so do I just have sterechy foreskin or am I just lucky?

Be patient please, Are you hit puberty or not yet?

You are both normal and lucky.

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect. Gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

By doing this now, you will be ready for sexual intercourse when the time comes.