I am terrified I had 2 periods in one month with severe abdominal pain and cramping so am curious if it is about some disease. I keep thinking on it for I never had such a problem before and my periods also were never accompanied with pain or some other symptoms so having 2 periods in one month is a disaster for me. Could I be having some serious disease or what?

Hi! I also had the same problem two years ago and just like you I was always ok with my periods without any serious symptoms and it just happened I had 2 periods in month and I didn't react on this but when 2 periods in one month has happened the next month well I needed to find out what was it. So I was finally diagnosed with fibroid tumors but even if this is the cause of your 2 periods in one month you shouldn't be worry for they are usually benign and are easy to be removed which I did and now I have my normal regular periods. I actually had submucuous fibroids which are usually placed little bellow the uterus lining so this is the reason of painful and frequent periods so my advice is to check this out so that your gin might directed you to the ultrasound test and if it turns out that your frequent periods are caused by the fibroid tumors than the surgery is the only way out.

What was it? The same is happening to me.