I am a 43 yr old woman. A few days after my very on-time period ended I started bleeding again. I have been bleeding for the past two weeks and my doctor's check-up said i was bleeding from the uterus.
She manually checked inside me and said she felt a possible fibroid.
I have scheduled an ultrasound in the next coming week.
Does anyone have the same experience? Is it caused by fibroids or something more serious?

I have had the same experience, but no severe bleeding from the uterus. I still have fibroids. You have had the ultrasound by now and I hope that you have a solution to your problem. Please let us know what you found out and what your treatment plan is. A lot of women have this problem and your experience will be helpful to all of them. Good luck!

I also had this same thing happen. Had an ultrasound and found that I have two fibroids. There not that big but cause me a lot of pain when I ovulate. They are really no big deal as long as they don't grow. I noticed lately I bleed between periods. Not much. My Dr doesn't seem to think its a big deal.