Hello World...

My name is Emmy and I have been on a tiresome road.  I think I am pregnant, but I don't know...maybe it's some rare weird thing I'm dealing with and not a baby.

I started noticing symptoms the first week of February. Everything, but the morning sickness....but all negative test including blood tests.  My period finally showed up 2 weeks late, but it was very different.  Bright and short....I've continued to ovulate each month and my periods are so light that I need no protection and it last less than 60 hours...the last one was only about 36 hours.  I have been tracking it through FertilityFriend.com.

I had an ultra sound 4/3/12 and they discovered 4 small fibroids, but no baby.  The doctor said the fibroids were nothing to be concerned with.  They are small and on the outside of my uterus so they won't interfere with conception....we were not trying to start a family until after I went to the doctor thinking I was pregnant. 

Well... over the last 4 months my belly has continued to grow as I have gotten smaller everywhere else doing pilates 4 days a week.  I have more energy and over all feel great with an occasional strain if I sneeze or cough hard or get up fast without supporting my abdomen.

My flutters and quickening feelings have turned into more force jabs and at times takes my breath away because it catches me off guard and other times I feel a burning spot above my belly button that I feel I need to rub out.  Right now I'm feeling some dull pressure on my insides...maybe a kidney is getting jostled about on my right side....ooo....now it's gone. The dull jabs move all around and are rarely in the same place except when I feel it around my belly button.

I called the doctor and said I was concerned with my fibroids because it has gotten to the point that people have asked me when I'm due...So I have an ultrasound this coming Friday June 15, 2012.   I'll come back to update to see if the first ultrasound missed a baby or record growing fibroids.

If any women reads this that are going through the same thing I hope it has helped you feel support and know you are not alone.

I will be back to update...

Has anyone ever had a pregnancy that was miss on an ultrasound?

If I am pregnant...conception was around 1/3/12 with a due date of 11/22/12....

~Emmy

I had issues something like your issues, but turned out I had a fibroid tumor growing inside my uterus.. Very painful.. it eventually grew through the walls and was surgically removed. Thankfully, I had a lovely little one before this happened.

Roxie Fiste - Thank you so much for sharing.  How fast did your fibroid tumors grow?  In what amount of time?  Did you have any other symptoms?  I've heard with other women that have fibroid issue they also have heavy bleeding and bad cramping.  Did you experience that or over all feel good?  I really appreciate any thing you have to offer. :)

I had the ultrasound today.  Nothing to make note of...and the ultrasound technician didn't think the fibroids had grown any.  I'm not sure what the next step is for me now...

I know this is a very old post, but I am wondering how this turned out for you? I am going through the same situation.

Any results form anyone going through the same thing??

and i'm going through this now.. how did it end for you guys?

Im also going through basically the same thing except I also have endometriosis so it's just getting out down to that but I don't think it is that. It feels different. Everything. How did this turn out for everyone else? Please someone reply...