I am so confused! I had a baby about 3 1/2 months ago and my period was back to normal by the time my daughter was 1 1/2 months. However, I started my period on January 1, 2007, finished on the 8th and then started bleeding again on the 10th (pretty heavily). That only lasted for 3 days and it stopped again until the 20th when I started to see pinkish-brownish blood. It is the 22nd and it is still this way. Why does it seem like I have been on a period 3 times this month?

Before I found out about my pregnancy last year, I had a similar thing happen to me - but I only had 2 periods, not 3, in one month. Could I be pregnant again or is this something more concerning???

Please HELP!!!

-ConfusedMommy %-)

Did you find out what it was? Are you preggo? I have been having the same thing happening this month too.....very confusing!

yeah Ive got that going on too... I had my period and stopped for almost a week and then I had sex becaause Im trying to concieve. But today the day after Im bleeding and kinda heavy... so what happened with you guys?

ako po ay may tatlong anak,at ako po ai kapapananak ko lang po nong april 30, pag katapos po niregla ako ng regular nag strat ang regla ko non MAY..tapos non august 1 to 6 may regla ako non,,at nag taka po ako non bumalik ang regla ko non august 20 hangang 25?? sana po masagot nyo ang tanong ko.

its woremones that causes it it means to be put on birthcontrole