I have probably a stupid question...but I have had the DEPO shot only two times. I have had sex with my bf quite a few times. I honestly feel as if I am pregnant. Is it possible to get pregnant with only have 2 shots of depo? Please let me know...

WORRIEd

As long as the last shot was within the past 12 weeks it is unlikely, but take a test anyway

Not to scare you, I became pregnant on depo. No one beleived me but it happened and I had to push for a blood test as I felt pregnant very early. I now have a healthy 3 yr old son.
However, I beleive that I am crazy fertile... Anyway, your first shot of depo for the three motnhs should protect you 2 to 3 weeks after the shot. The second shot should honestly be a guarantee that you are fine. Before your second shot your doc should have done a preg test. Depo is very unresearched, anything that can eventually eliminate bleeding has hormonal influences, that can also be what your experiencing.
Peace of mind, go to a doc, clinic etc.. and get yourself checked out. I found that HPT were futile when trying to figure out if I was pregnant or not. If it is a pregnancy, all I found out for a university study (doctor told me) that if the baby is female than she well have more male-like tendencies? I had a boy and he's perfect. Let me know.

when i was on depo i put lots of weight on at 1st i had no periods at all and for some reason yeah the depo does make u feel preggers all time thats suppose to be the point init as its suppose to tell ur body ur already pregnant so that you dont ovulate and become pregant but yeah iv heard ppl getting preg off it but is rare i was always at the chemist lol worried then when i tried for a baby it took 13months 4 me to become preg it does mess ya body around alot thats why i came of it and to loose some weight lol but i do still think its a lot better then oral contracep's

It usually takes awhile but do test to b sure