hi im on depo and have been for over a year,i messed up abit in april,shot was due on 6 th and i had it on the 17 th,the nurse said i would be fine!! upuntill the 17th but extra protection needed after,2 weeks later i had brown spotting and was unwell so i had a visit to the doctor,i asked if i could be pregnant as i was worried and getting syptoms,he sed i wouldnt be preg as i was useing depo,no test were given by the doctors.i just had my last shot on 7th july along with a smear the same time,i thought the nurse would tell if i was but 2 days later i had bad stomach pains and lower back pain,so i went back to the doctors,the pain had subsided by this point,she gave me antibiotis and sed it was prob an infection,but now i am feeling movements...and worried i am pregnant,i dont really want to go back to the docs because they just say your on depo!! i feel silly,i have done home preg test witch was neg....please help very confused??

Hi there, if you have a negative test then I don't think that you are pregnant, although if you doubt your doctor then you should try taking a secondary test to make sure that you're doing okay and that you ar enegative. You'll need to wait about a week to do so. Is that something you'll be able to do? let me know!

i will do another home test in a few weeks,i dont really want to go to the doctors,i went before as i was un well and having preg symptoms,he just looked at me as if i was crazy and said your on the depo you will be fine,he didnt even check any thing,i just felt silly for asking,are the doctors ment to check for pregnancey before you have each shot as i have never had one by them! not even when i started it,i would of thought with me being 12 days late for my jab in april it would of been done then?

I'm really unhappy with the way the doctor treated you and you shouldn't feel dumb for asking a question! Sarah, is there anyway you can go to a different doctor? I am very upset that he made you feel that way, and that's really not acceptable. Can you get a new doctor? I know you don't want to go obviously so just do a normal test, but in the meantime, seriously! I would shop for a new one. What do you think about that?

I do not trust doctors for they really seem like they don't care nor do they give you the correct answers have the time . I am 3 months late and have no answers. The first month of being late I was told it was an infection and put on antibiotics. I was also told I would get my period after I took the medicine, never saw my period. 2 months of being late, I had 3 pee test and blood test done that came out negitive and told I would get it soon, never had a period. 3 months late and put on the medicine to make me start, still have yet to have a period. I know there is something going on with my body because this is not normal. I have always had a period. I am not under any stress actually I am too lazy and mello. The thing is I have had the majorty of the symptoms of pregnancy; nausa, sickness, mild to moderate cramping, migrans, fitigue, bloated, tender brest, peeing every 2-3 hours, "feeling" different, discharge, wierd cravings, and for some reason really thirsty. I just do not understand why I am doing this if i were not pregnant. I am just worried and a tad bit mad that no one is giving me an answer or even trying to figure out what is wrong.

Hi guest, I hate that you are getting that run around treatment and I hope tha tyou are able to get the answer to your problems as soon as posible. Have you seen other doctors yet? I can tell you that sometimes your missed period is due to stress but that doesn't always mean emotional stress. Have you been under any physical stress or anything lately?