Hi there, I have been on the depo shot now for over a year and have never been late getting it, but i have been feeling pregnant, very tired, sick feeling, headaches and increased discharge. I'm just wondering if i should really be worrying about being pregnant? Also just to let you know I got pregnant with my daughter while I was takeing ortho tricyclin and never missed a pill. Please Respond

Yes it's possible as long as you've had unprotected sex. I got pregnant while I was on 3 different types of birthcontrol, taking all of them correctly. I got pregnant on the depo shot, but miscarried. If you feel you are pregnant, go get a blood test done because i strongly feel that I miscarried because of the depo shot. but i dont know for sure, thats just speculation. so, go get a test done asap

I had all of those symptoms on depo and switched to ortho tri cyclen lo, the symptoms have subsided, except for occasional naseau. Its scarry feeling soo prego!

I feel the same way..i've been on the depo for about a month..and now im having all the symptoms of a pregnant woman. I did a pregnancy test and it was negative. Im definately getting off!!!

on the depo do u have to get a blood shot to tell if ur prego or does a normal prego test do?