well i was supposed to have my period on the 20th & it is now the 27th
im seven days late. ive had headaches, lower back pains, nausea, sore breats, & bad pains in my waist. throughout this week i took 3 tests that all said negative. how much longer should i wait to take another? because it really does sound like i am pregnant & i really wanna find out soon.
when should i take another one?

we are in the same boat. mine was suposed to be on the 24th. not as far away as yours, but im still hopeful. have had nausea, taken 4 tests, 2 last weekend and 2 today. 3 from dollar store and one that was 15 bucks first response. AHH i cant take it all this negatives. it sucks. they say it can take up to 6 weeks before testing. im getting mild cramps like period, and extreme fatigue but it could be anything i guess, i work in a daycare so it could just be a weeklong bug. good luck!

we are in the same situation i have taken 3 home pregnacy tests and 1 blood test and all are NEGATIVE but i fell all the symptoms of pregnacy i am going with my gynecologists tomorrow to see whats going on with me i would recommend you taking a blood test and see what happens after you get the results they say they are more positive but who knows.